Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Karla M.
West Covina
Price is reasonable. Cut very well my nails ( toes and hands) first time that I bough it. I think is good nail clipper . Easy to use . I love the size no too small not too big . I would buy it again.
Natalie H.
Rexburg, ID
I don't clip my nails all that often but when I do, it's nice to have a set of clippers that always work and have lasted me YEARS. I haven't tried any alternatives so I am not sure how they compare but these clip completely. I would definitely buy again but I am not sure I am going to need to for how long these have lasted!
Karen C.
Arizona
There is many nail clippers out there but this nail clipper has got my attention. The reason I like this clipper is because it has a gripper on it. The other clippers o have purchased would be slippery when I would use it and be hard to handle. I recommend buying this one.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
My FAVORITE!!!! I have two kids and sometimes I have to do their nails while their busy doing their stuff. This Clip n' catch is so perfect for me! No more chasing of those flying finger nails everywhere!
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
Don't think it's worth it for the price, but it gets the job done. I bought them once and they were just as good as any other brand, dollar store or otherwise, I bought.
Bethany G.
Portland, ME
I love these nail clippers. They hurt my Neil's great and don't cause rough areas. The value and price are both great! I would for sure buy again. I definitely recommend this product to everybody.
jen&joce S.
This clipper isn't anything really special but it gets the job done. I honestly like baby clippers because it's easier for me to grip but I need these for my toes. Lol. They aren't expensive and work fine.
Krupa P.
Marshfield, WI
This product is very nice it is big enough to work with any sized nail I am a repeat user I bought this at Walmart and it wasn’t too pricey for how nicely it works I definitely recommend this product to others
Irlanda G.
This nail clipper gets the job done. My only complaint is that the plastic catcher doesn't fit as snug as it should, so it'll come unhinged and get your nail clippings everywhere. I think we've all been there so no big deal.
Ashley B.
Everett, WA
These are nail clippers. They do the trick. It's very handy that it has the catch for your trimmed nails, sometimes that falls off while your clipping and you get a bunch of nail clippings all over you. At least when this happens, they are all in one place rather than shot across the room hiding in your carpet.