Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
These nail clippers give a nice clean cut. They are easy to use and inexpensive. I'm only giving four stars because there are other nail clippers with a better cut and a cheaper price. However, the bonus with this product is a much easier clean up.
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
I use these every week when I pamper myself and decide to do my nails. They fall out of my fingers a lot. I've never tried any other brand of clippers. They're super easy to use though. I'd recommend them.
Stephanie S.
I'm not even going to lie, these nail clippers are great! It's hard to find some very good clippers that are just easy to use. Fair price, not expensive at all! Totally recommend them to everyone! Must buy
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great nail clipper. What I like most about it is that it catches the clipped off nail so that it doesn't go flying all around the room. Also it's very easy and comfortable to hold.
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
Absolutely my fave after buying and using it , I will not use another nail clipper. Price was good. This is reliable and great clipper. Provides a clean cut and can use on toenails and fingernails. I highly recommend
Atima H.
Cary, NC
Gentle and useful! No fuss and super affordable. It's also nice for small fingers and nails like I have. Sometimes nail
Clippers end up being too big and cut at weird angles.
Sarah G.
Fort Collins, CO
Love these nail clippers. Didn't think that traditional nail clippers could get any better, but the "catching" mechanism on these does the trick. I need to buy another pair to keep on my purse for sure.
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
They're just like any other nail clippers. They are very sharp & they dont get dull, thats the only reason why i spend more than $3 on clippers. My nails tend to be super thick so these cut right through.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
My FAVORITE!!!! I have two kids and sometimes I have to do their nails while their busy doing their stuff. This Clip n' catch is so perfect for me! No more chasing of those flying finger nails everywhere!
Alora H.
They are really good nail clippers and they get the job done with very little mess I would recommend these to anyone who wanted good quality nail clippers for at home nail care. 8/10 would recommend.