Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Taylor H.
Casper, WY
I have no complaints on these clippers. I use them for both finger/toe nails they are perfectly shaped, sharp and strong. I've used several brands and these are my favorite, not to mention very affordable. Highly recommend for a versatile clipper.
isabella r.
Martins Ferry, OH
The sally hanson nail polish remover is a great product. It is very easy to get out of the bottle and on to a cotton ball for an easy use. it is great for getting regular polish off. It is better than other brands because it get off the sparkly polish that is sometimes very tough to get off
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
I love these nail clippers. They are so easy to use and they get the job done quick. They are accurate and don't hurt your hand. I purchased them at Target and they were very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, they are great!
Morgan W.
Dothan, AL
I cannot begin to describe how much I love this product! We all know clipping nails can be a hassle because of cleaning up! This saves time and hassle and I recommend this to any mom or dad who is always on the go.
chase c.
Muncie, IN
Nail clippers are essential to keeping my nails cut because I can't live with them long and these are easy to hold and easy to clean. I can keep my nails nice and neat without hurting myself. Highly recommend.
Amber R.
These are my favorite clippers! The curves design makes them easy to hold. They do a nice job and don't split my nails. They work well on my four year olds finger and toe nails. I will continue to buy these.
Chloe H.
Milton, GA
The Sally Hansen Clip N Catch Nail Clipper is great. This is definitely on the top of my list for nail clippers I have tried. I got it at Target, which was really convenient. I would DEFINITELY buy it again
Courtney E.
Memphis, TN
Really nice clippers. Easy to use. Not too big, so it's easy to get in close to the nail. Also love that it catches the nails after being clipped. The packaging is nice & clean. The price is great, as well.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Love that they catch the clippings instead of allowing them to fall or fling randomly! I got mine from Target. Easy to use. Great value. Definitely would buy again. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for great nail clippers.
Victoria M.
Auburn, AL
These were great nail clippers! They got the job done. They weren't too big or too small for me. They were also very simple to use! This is by far my favorite pair of nail clippers. If I were to recommend nail clippers these would be the ones!