Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer C.
Maitland, FL
These toenail clippers are perfect for your toes & “catcher” is the easiest one to handle when you’re ready to discard. In general, I feel the quality of other brands’ nail clippers have gone downhill, leaving jagged toenails behind. However, this one does not do that to me. I highly recommend this!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are great nail clippers. They are not expensive at all and you can usually find them at a drug store or big box store. We own several pairs in my household. I would recommend these clippers to others and I’m sure I will buy more.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
I absolutely love these. I refused to cut my nails with anything else! They are so easy to use and very affordable! By far the best nail clippers I have came across. I will buy again and again. If you have not tried them you need to!
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
These are so awesome. I love the fact that this clipper catches the nail! So you don’t have to worry about any clean up. The blades are sharp & this brand is a great reliable brand that’s been around for many years. I would recommend
Hannah S.
Baltimore
Perfect for me since I trim my nails regularly to make sure it's not to long. These nail clippers help my process of nail cutting less messy. I used to use regular nail clippers but now these are the only nail clippers I use.
breanne s.
Badin, NC
Honestly, I don’t use clippers much because I’m bad at biting my nails. But, when I do clip them, I love the gripper because I can hold the clippers easier and they aren’t sliding all over my hand when I’m using the clippers.
Tiffani S.
Yale, OK
This product never lets down. Quality and affordability all in one. Not to mention you can pick it up while doing your grocery shopping which is such a plus for mothers and women who take care of a household everywhere!
Michelle S.
It’s a simple ordinary nail clipper. The only thing special about it is that it doesn’t leave a mess because it has a little “trash can” where all your clipped nails fall in. I recommend this nail clipper for you guys 🤗
Lupita S.
Cicero , IL
Works perfectly fine, I love that it’s simple to use and tears off big or small nails so smoothly, works well with thick or thin nails, it’s a prefect size to use even though it may not be the same size as other products
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Great and easy to carry with you for emergencies. Have been using the same pair for a while without any issues. Cost isn’t too much for such a good product that lasts so well. Easy to grip and to use without a struggle