Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
Sally Hansen is my go to brand for nail care. I bought these in hopes that I could minimize the mess that happens when nails get clipped. They work great and make cleaning up a breeze. I would recommend these to everyone!
Judith C.
These nail clippers are the best quality clippers I have purchased. In the past, I have always used the cheap, no-name, clippers that wear out after a few uses. I’ve had the Sally Hansen Clip-N-Catch clippers for a while now and they’re still as good as new.
Monique A.
Aztec , NM
These our my best friend when it comes to my family nails needs lol. They last for ever and gets the jobs done. I use them on my little girls and don’t hurt them. Best to have them instead of going the salon when you can you self
Chelsie M.
Winter Haven
Love these nail clippers. I grew fed up with standard ones where you can't cut your nails because the clippers don't open up wide enough. For years I was annoyed each time I'd trim my nails until I bought this product.
Greta E.
Modesto, CA
Nail clippers are a necessity but these particular ones do the job better than other products and brands and are safe and easy to use. I am a repeated user and these are inexpensive and good quality I recommend these for everyone with nails they are great.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love these things, they work and they don’t get nail clippings all over the place. I hate to have to deal with that, it’s sooo icky! These have a way to catch all the clippings so they don’t get all over the place!
Torii F.
Hickory, NC
I really enjoy this product. I have unusually fast growing nails and this keeps them trim and polished. It keeps the nail clippings in place making for a much easier clean up. Overall it was affordable and definitely a must have in your nail makeup bag.
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT
It does it's job. I've never noticed a big difference between high-end and drugstore clippers, so these are a great investment. Have had them for tears and they're still going strong. Even works on my husband's thick nails. Great job Sally Hansen!
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
These are great nail clippers! They cut my nails nicely without tugging uncomfortably like some other clippers do. The little plastic nail catcher is great too because it really does a great job and doesn’t make a mess!
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
I really like this nail clipper because there's nothing I hate more than little nail clippings lying around the house. I absolutely hate cleaning them up, and with this product, I don't have to. I'd definitely buy this product again, it's amazing.