Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Shelby B.
Kansas City, MO
I really enjoy this product not only because of it's effectiveness, but because of it's unique design. I love the edges on this that prevent the "fly away nails". I bought this at Target, and I would recommend this to others. I forsee myself buying this again.
Samantha H.
Nallen, WV
These are great clippers that I would highly recommend. It's hard to find a good pair because most are either to dull or way to sharp and at the slip of a finger you are bleeding. But these are great and I highly recommend.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
I use the clip and catch because nail clippings are so gross to me. It's s great price and awesome product. I love that I don't have to pick up the clippings just empty the case. I will but this again when my edges go dull.
jayline d.
This product didnt work so good on my nails i think its was because my nails tend to be hard at times and this nail clipper only clipped the softer parts which is not a lot of my nail i felt like it could have done better.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
This product is super useful! Small and handy for fingernails, and it doesn’t create a mess!! I catches all the clippings. It’s easy to use, very affordable and something I would buy again and again. It’s worth investing in
Grace L.
Fort Gibson
I love these clippers. I usually keep a pair in my purse for "on the go" emergencies. Plus, I can use them on my 4 kiddos without feeling like I'm gonna clip their fingers off or pull their nails off. Also, Very affordable!
Ashley W.
Walsenburg, CO
This product was not that good. I have used cheaper ones that actually have worked better. For being a name brand, it is not a reliable product. The price is reasonable but it’s not very durable. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Toni T.
Control is what it is about when you use a nail clipper. How many times has the clipper moved just as you snip clipping more than intended? How frustrating! I am very particular about all my nails being the same length and even and these clippers make the job much easier. With the care and time I put into having nice nails these clippers make the job much easier.
Monique A.
Aztec , NM
These our my best friend when it comes to my family nails needs lol. They last for ever and gets the jobs done. I use them on my little girls and don’t hurt them. Best to have them instead of going the salon when you can you self
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
Sally Hansen is my go to brand for nail care. I bought these in hopes that I could minimize the mess that happens when nails get clipped. They work great and make cleaning up a breeze. I would recommend these to everyone!