Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I used these for my son when he was a baby and they worked pretty darn well! The only thing is I cut off a little of his skin because the microscope wasn't clear enough. I actually included these in a gift basket when ever I go to a baby shower
Rachel G.
Chattanooga, TN
Easy to use when clipping my nails wether it's my real nails or my fake nails. Really impressed by the control grip. The clippers didn't slip at all while clipping my nails.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
I love these for my toe nails. I never cut my finger nails and my toe nails grow worse than weeds. They get cut a couple times a week if that gives you any idea how quickly they grow and these clippers cut clean and quick. Two thumbs up.
Jessica R.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love my Sally Hansen Clip 'n Catch Control grip nail clipper it's so convenient. My pet peeve is my fiancé leaving nails on the bed after clipping his nails!!!! So this is perfect,once you cut a nail it catches the nail. No mess!
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
These are the best because they have a grip, also they cut my nails perfectly and doesn't tear my nails at all, a lot better than those bulky metal clippers. I need to buy more because I lose them a lot! Highly recommend these toe nail clippers
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
Good product, although I have had them break on me before. However, they are very reasonably priced and an overall good value. Compares well with similar brands. I would definitely buy these again, simply for the price and value.
Sarasuati D.
this nail clipper is really sharp, the size of it its just perfect for me cause small to medium size nails. its really easy to use it doenst get rusty and for its value I think that this product it woth of you to give it a try
Harley R.
Loveland, OH
I love these for my niece and nephew. They seem to cut close with out pinching or cutting the skin. I bought these and Kroger and was worth the cost. The only thing I dont like is how hard they are to hold but I would still recommend them to someone who needs clippers.
Shelby B.
Kansas City, MO
I really enjoy this product not only because of it's effectiveness, but because of it's unique design. I love the edges on this that prevent the "fly away nails". I bought this at Target, and I would recommend this to others. I forsee myself buying this again.
Toni T.
Control is what it is about when you use a nail clipper. How many times has the clipper moved just as you snip clipping more than intended? How frustrating! I am very particular about all my nails being the same length and even and these clippers make the job much easier. With the care and time I put into having nice nails these clippers make the job much easier.