Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Taylor H.
Cleveland, AL
Such a simple product that makes a worlds difference! My husband is always breaking our toenail clippers so I got tired of buying the more expensive ones and I have these a tr. I LOVE THEM! We picked ours up from CVS and needless to say, they have made it without getting broken! An amazing steal for such a great product.
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
I've used the same nail clipper for a couple years. I love the easy grip on the handles so the clipper doesn't slips out my hands while using. I bought it at Walmart for a good price. I've bought multiple because I'm terrible at misplacing mine. Definitely a good pair
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
I like the grip on these so they don’t slip when you are trying to cut your toenails. I am a nurse, so I have my feet crammed in tight shoes for 14+ hours a day. I like to have my nail clippers around when I need them just in case something starts to hurt. These are perfect for that!
Sumaira F.
Alexandria , VA
Sally Hansen has never disappointed me where my nail care is concern. The product is of good value worth very penny. It has good grip and size for me I didn't see cons. I bought it from cvs, but it is easily available from any local drug store. I will buy it again.
Chinelo A.
Atlanta
Honestly this is a nail clipper I highly doubt you could say anything bad about it. Nail clipper has great grip and is good for any type of nail.including soft all they way to rock hard nails.this clipper dosnt leave tour nails felling rough like others have for me in the past .it is also great for easy clean up a gets every nail clipping ,plus it has great grip.
Kara P.
I love this brand for really any nail care need. The clippers are nice and durable. I have pretty strong finger nails and it's cuts them without any hassle. I've never had to buy another pair because these have lasted me. The grip really helps for precision cuts.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a great product. I like that it has a grip so that you can hold on without slipping and cutting yourself. It's just as good as expensive name brand brands I would definitely buy it again. I would also recommend this product because it's affordable and useful.
Domini G.
Lynn, MA
These nail clippers get the job done and aren't to expensive. They are a good value because many come in the pack. They work as they are supposed to. They are easy to use, you use as you would with a normal nail clipper. If anyone asked me for a good nail clip, yes, I would recommend them these.
Ashley S.
This nail clipper is very nice for the price. It leaves my nails just the right length without breaking any of my nails. Will keep using it for a long time, as it is durable. Better than cheaper brands of nail clippers. Will definitely buy again.
Amarissa D.
I have to constantly clip my nails because they have to be clean and short for work. I've had other nail clippers that have broken within the week of purchasing, but not this. I also love how it catches the nails, instead of going all over the floor.