BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I use these for my finger and toe nails & my sons finger and toe nails. We've had these for years; to sterilise we use boiling water! Affordable, easy to use and nice and small!
Andrea H.
Woodlands, NB
I keep these in my purse so that I always have clippers in case I need them. I love the nail catch because I can be discreet and I don't need to find a garbage can to use them.
Bethany T.
These are pretty great. I mean they’re nail clippers so I don’t really know how they could be bad. They stay really sharp for a long time and are easy to hold which is cool
Grace S.
I don't understand why these surveys will not let me skip when I haven't used a product.
Now everythinb is getting 5 stars because I'm forced to review somethinb
Lara K.
Best purchase!! Cut better than any other brand and did not give me any ingrown nails. Bought at local drug store and was very inexpensive for it's great value. I Highly recommend to others!! Sharp blade too
Andrea P.
Cdmx
I use this for my 2 year old Andy I've used it since he was born.
I like them better than the children nail clippers becuae this are easier to manipulate while I hold my baby's little fingers.
It's also durable, travel friendly and easy to use, but above all it's very useful as I don't have to pick up the nails and prevent them to fly out to my baby's face or mine own.
I wouldn't change it for the world!
Elena K.
I love this clipper, it is sharp and works well. While I was really excited about the little compartment that traps nail clippings, it does sometimes come loose, and some of the nail clippings still escape from the compartment, but it catches most. Other than that, it is great and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Jaiden M.
These nail clippers are amazing! Forget about your nail clippers falling out of your hand with this product. The grip on these clippers make sure that they stay in your hand.
Amy F.
St, NL
1,255 reviews
This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Polina M.
Because I make my own nails a sharp clipper was a must have produst. Theis particular one from Sally Hansen is one of my favorites not so mush for the catch control as for cutting my nails like i want it. I would most defenetly recommend it because it is trull helpfull.