Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

SHELBY S.
GUELPH, ON
Don't know why you would need a 6 pack of these, maybe for stocking stuffers? These are great for kids that move around a lot and you have a hard time getting them to sit still long enough for 10 fingers and 10 toes! Catches the clippings (most of the time) so they don't end up who knows where.
Chuchi O.
Valencia
This product it's like insanity. I mean, I bought it with cuticle cutter because for me Sally Hansen it's magic for my nails. Really works the price and the result it's a clean cut. I would buy it every time
Channa S.
I like it because of its shape. Makes it really easy to handle and don't have to worry about nails scattering here and there. The clipping catcher makes the job very easy and neat. I also like it for the wider blade. It gives more grip.
Yusra A.
Scarborough
Sally Hansen has never disappointed me when it comes to nail care. I absolutely adore the brand and this nail cutter was no different. The Clip'n Catch aspect was really helpful because when I used to clip my nails with the average nail cutter, they used to go everywhere. Over all I loved the product.
Rice K.
Love this product !!! I've used for years since we all know Sally has been around !! I love the fact that it's light weight n very easy to handle... Because you know sometimes some nail clipper as you press down sometimes gets stuck
Cheryl W.
Great for traveling and or just to use around the house. It eliminates the trouble of your snipped nails flying all over the place and when you're done using it, you can easily take out the compartment and dispose of all waste
Kelly B.
Sally Hansen is always my go to brand for anything having to do with nails. I was excited to try these nail clippers. They worked very well, and they are a step up from normal nail clippers!
Abbie J.
Very easy to use and allows me to properly shape my nails. I can't have my nails too long as they chip and so use this tool a lot. I will always recommend any nail products by Sally Hansen!
Char T.
This product is soooo good! No exaggeration! I've been doing my nails for years and when I came across this and saw how easy to use and tidy it was it changed everything! I'm so pleased I found it. Seriously try it! It's life changing.
Alice P.
Amazing doesn't let any nails stray away! Slightly small for a comfy grip though! But keeps nails under control whilst the clipping are all together and collected