Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Cheryl A.
I’ve used these nail clippers for several years, and they’re pretty good. They rarely actually store the nail clippings, but the design at least keeps the clippings from flying across the room, which is what happens when I use a more traditional design.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
These are some really nifty nail clippers. I can easily hold them in my hand and they don't slip and slide everywhere like all of the other nail clippers I've used in the past. I'd definitely recommend these.
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
I really like that it catches the nail clippings as you cut finger to finger. If you have especially long nails, the clippings may not completely fit in the catch compartment. The clipper itself is a nice size and feels good in the hands while using it. Not too big so great for travel as well. It's easy to empty the clippings as well.
Elizabeth C.
The Sally Hensen Clip n Catch Nail clipper gets the job done. It's a little bigger than it used to be and the little catcher part sometimes don't catch all of my nail clippings, but I'm ok with it, specially for the price. Love Sally Hansen products and would definitely recommend.
Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY
These nail clippers are great, and work as they should. The control grips makes it easier when you are not using your dominant hand. I have purchased these clippers multiple times, and they are my go to best ones. The come at a good price and the 6 pack is a great value.
Jennifer M.
These clippers are awesome! I like that I don't have to worry about my nail clippings going flying everywhere. The grip handles make them super easy to hold onto. The only negative I have it that I don't feel like they stayed sharp as long as I would have hoped. I feel like it's getting tougher to clip with with them.
Ruth S.
Zion , IL
Sally Hansen Clip n' Clip - Control Grip Nail Clipper is one of my favorite nail clippers, it makes clipping nails son much easier. I used it for the first time & intend to keep using it, this is highly recommended Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper
Taylor H.
Cleveland, AL
Such a simple product that makes a worlds difference! My husband is always breaking our toenail clippers so I got tired of buying the more expensive ones and I have these a tr. I LOVE THEM! We picked ours up from CVS and needless to say, they have made it without getting broken! An amazing steal for such a great product.
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
I've used the same nail clipper for a couple years. I love the easy grip on the handles so the clipper doesn't slips out my hands while using. I bought it at Walmart for a good price. I've bought multiple because I'm terrible at misplacing mine. Definitely a good pair
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
There is nothing worse than nail clippings on the floor in my opinion. I don’t even want to touch them. This pair of clippers allows me to get a nice clean cut and not have to touch the leftover clipping. I love that it holds the clippings and I can dump when I am done