BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Alley H.
Safe and easy to use. With the catcher it reduces the potential for harm for little ones and keeps mess to a minimum. Love that it gives a close clean cut to my nails.
faith j.
This product is good it is perfect for my nails especially when I'm having a pamper night with ma girls the only bad thing is that they are a bit too big for me personally
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
Sally Hansen is my go to brand for nail products. I haven't tried their nail clipper before however, and so thought I would give them a go. I love them!! They are so easy to use and manage to get in around my nails to remove any dead skin or ingrown nails. I don't need to purchase again as it's a product for life. I would definitely recommend adding this to your nail collection!!
Anawim R.
Even if you think that nail clippers aren't important, you need to remember that time when you cut your nail so near to your skin that hurts. It's an easy product, you don't need a lot to understand how to use it, but it has the advantage of those good clippers that helped me to cut my nails at a modest size without bleeding!
Lauren C.
Elizabethtown, KY
These and just like a normal clipper. They always work great. I have used these for many years and will continue to do so. They are very easy to use and do not catch on the nail. They are somewhat small for my hands but still get the job done. You can't go wrong with them!
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
Your going to love this clipper!

They are reliable and you can stash them all over the house or in your purse for convenience. They are a part of my nail kit and have been for Years! And if you loose them it's not the end of the world because they are very affordable!
Sara M.
Blackfalds , AB
This is the perfect product it’s awesome that cutting my fingernails and toenails and also my daughter’s toenails and fingernails and it is just like any other brand of toenail clippers and I would recommend this to others and I would also buy this again and it’sNot too expensive and I’d recommend it to others sorry I repeated
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
My stores near me actually don’t have the 6 packs but we do have the three packs at Walmart and you save money! You practically get the third pair for free! It was 10.50 I think for a pair and 21.00 I believe for three pairs, and there awesome!
cylie j.
Pembroke, ON
I've used these nail clippers for eons, I'm almost positive even my mom used these on me as a kid. I absolutely love that they catch all of the debris, it makes for an easy cleanup later! I've never had any issues with these, its always a breeze to cut my nails.
Gusmary B.
I love keeping my nails on point at all times! Sometimes I like them short and some times I like them long, so I need a nail clipper that will do that for me without damaging them and this one does a really nice job. Plus it's travel size