Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Reeva *.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Janielle V.
San Fernando
I bought this at the beauty mart and it cuts quite well. It's very sharp and precise. You have to be careful when cutting your nails. This is about the second time I have used this product. It's cuts better than other nail clippers that I have used. I will recommend this product.
Marissa W.
mississauga , ON
You can really shape your nails to be whatever size and shape with this! Really comfortable grip when trying to cut your nails from those weird angles. Really worth the cheap price!
Rachel W.
Orleans, ON
Sally is my go-to nail company because it is so affordable and works well without the heavy price. I use their nail clippers because they’re compact and fit in my purses and bags for on the go. I’ve recently grown my nails out and this helps to keep them fresh.
Eusebia R.
san juan bautista,tuxtepec
es un producto bastante practico ademas que puedes guardarlo con facilidad tiene una forma que permite que cortes muy bien las uñas,no es como otros corta uñas en realidad es mas practico. tiene un precio muy accesible y puedes encontrarlo con facilidad
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval, QC
Love this nail clipper and the little thing to catch the clippings is great so we don’t get the clippings everywhere. Easy to use and easy to clean. I got mine at Walmart for a very good price. Love Sally Hensen’s products and i will continue to buy.
Danielle M.
Innisfil, MT
The convenience of having the collection pocket is just wonderful. No more wondering if your nail flew across the room or if you picked them all up or not. Easy to use and easy to dispose of the nails. I wouldn’t buy clippers without the collecting part.
Coleen M.
Great product, nice packaging. Good price at £5. Very easy to use and good grip. First time buying these kind of clippers. Purchased these out of boots. Can be used on fingers and toe nails. Would buy again and would recommend.
Victoria M.
Woodbridge
It’s a basic nail clipper. It’s pretty good and easy to use. It’s what I usually buy every time I need a nail clipper. There are no cons really. I would recommend this if u need nail clippers and don’t already have a one
Skye S.
Calgary
They do the job but they dont catch my nail clippings at all . I honestly think it’s impossible to catch nail clippings every time but they still do a great job of cutting !! They’ve stayed nice and sharp for a long time