Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
Love this so much as the clippers don't let the nail just go everywhere like the usual ones. Good value and very effective product. Repeat user mine tend to disappear then I buy another. Recommend totally !!
Isabella T.
Miami
I believe this is an average clipped. It does a good job and doesn't really oxidize over time. I bought it in Walmart and the price was average to high. The price is worth the amount of time this lasts.
Kiysa C.
Penticton , BC
These are great nail clippers for anyone. I love the grip on them and the fact that they catch your nails after clipping them. You can buy these at Walmart for a decent price. If mine ever break I would buy another pair
Amelie F.
My boyfriend like this one since all the little nails don't fly everywhere, they go in one place, a little container underneath it. Didn't have troubles cutting nails with it so far.
alyssa c.
Yarker
These are perfect because they catch your nails after cutting them. They also don’t cause your nails to become brittle or break after using the nail clippers like some other clippers do.
STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I use these for my finger and toe nails & my sons finger and toe nails. We've had these for years; to sterilise we use boiling water! Affordable, easy to use and nice and small!
Andrea H.
Woodlands, NB
I keep these in my purse so that I always have clippers in case I need them. I love the nail catch because I can be discreet and I don't need to find a garbage can to use them.
Bethany T.
These are pretty great. I mean they’re nail clippers so I don’t really know how they could be bad. They stay really sharp for a long time and are easy to hold which is cool
Lara K.
Best purchase!! Cut better than any other brand and did not give me any ingrown nails. Bought at local drug store and was very inexpensive for it's great value. I Highly recommend to others!! Sharp blade too
Grace S.
I don't understand why these surveys will not let me skip when I haven't used a product.
Now everythinb is getting 5 stars because I'm forced to review somethinb