Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Mrrrr G.
I absolutely love this product! Been using it for a long time now and I think I’ll use it forever haha! I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well. Great to give as gifts too! Amazing!
Erin P.
London, ON
This product works well for its affordable price. Found at Shoppers Drug Mart. This gives a clean cut without those jagged edges. Very easy to use. Would reccomend this product!
Sarah L.
Glasgow
Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper are good and don’t leave a mess when finished I love how easy they are to clip and can clip into shape before filing.
Alley H.
Safe and easy to use. With the catcher it reduces the potential for harm for little ones and keeps mess to a minimum. Love that it gives a close clean cut to my nails.
faith j.
This product is good it is perfect for my nails especially when I'm having a pamper night with ma girls the only bad thing is that they are a bit too big for me personally
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
Sally Hansen is my go to brand for nail products. I haven't tried their nail clipper before however, and so thought I would give them a go. I love them!! They are so easy to use and manage to get in around my nails to remove any dead skin or ingrown nails. I don't need to purchase again as it's a product for life. I would definitely recommend adding this to your nail collection!!
Anawim R.
Even if you think that nail clippers aren't important, you need to remember that time when you cut your nail so near to your skin that hurts. It's an easy product, you don't need a lot to understand how to use it, but it has the advantage of those good clippers that helped me to cut my nails at a modest size without bleeding!
Lauren C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These and just like a normal clipper. They always work great. I have used these for many years and will continue to do so. They are very easy to use and do not catch on the nail. They are somewhat small for my hands but still get the job done. You can't go wrong with them!
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
Your going to love this clipper!

They are reliable and you can stash them all over the house or in your purse for convenience. They are a part of my nail kit and have been for Years! And if you loose them it's not the end of the world because they are very affordable!
Sara M.
Blackfalds , AB
This is the perfect product it’s awesome that cutting my fingernails and toenails and also my daughter’s toenails and fingernails and it is just like any other brand of toenail clippers and I would recommend this to others and I would also buy this again and it’sNot too expensive and I’d recommend it to others sorry I repeated