BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
I like the idea of these clippers, I do. But I do wanna be honest, they don’t catch every single clip. I’ve had a few fall to the floor or fly. But MOST of them DO fall into the “case”.. They’re fun and it’s a lot easier than having to go outside or over a trash can or grabbing a dust pan. They work nice and they’re not expensive. The “case” part I also wanna point out was at first was hard to get off and empty, but as time went on the more I used it the easier it became. So don’t get frustrated like I did. 😂
Lizbet V.
houston, TX
it works like any other nail clippers but it works good and it’s a lil pricy but it’s great 100% suggest it i guarantee you’ll like it i got it at the store sally hensen it’s a okay price tho you should get it
Tree G.
Merritt Island, FL
Purchased as my thoughts were Sally Hansen = Nails right? So even though my cheaper clippers worked fine? I was excited to try! Sadly? Honestly? My cheaper priced nail clippers worked just as well, I really can't say they were better? But they are a Sally Hansen product so maybe just me, wouldn't buy again, but seem to be well made, so won't have to! Don't regret purchasing, good quality!
Jennifer W.
I bought these nail clippers, hopping that they would help keep the mess of nail clippings at bay. They caught about 50% of them, which I guess is 50% I didn’t have to search for/vacuum up but if I’m going to do that anyways I wish I wouldn’t have wasted my money on these. Would not buy again, spend your money on regular clippers and just catch the nails like you’re already doing because you’ll still have to do it with these, anyways.
Miss S.
The clippers work well and it’s very easy to use. It will occasionally cause your nails to chip, which is not ideal, but it’s how pretty much all clippers work anyway. It’s a good size and weight. Easy to clean. I only wish it came with a travel pouch.
Haley W.
I have these, somewhere. I don't exactly know where they are at the moment, but I really like these. I like that they have the little catcher to catch the nails as you clip them. It makes the process a lot cleaner and more sanitary. I may have to buy another pair if I can't find mine! I recommend!
Sophia Z.
Honestly, this nail clipper isn't really anything amazing. I feel like it is way overpriced for something so simple. I can get something for way cheaper at some other store, and it will do the same job. Overall, it does the job, but it is a bit overpriced.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Sally Hansen clip and catch finger nail clippers aren't the best option. I chose them because I don't like the idea of finger nails falling everywhere once they are clipped, but to be honest they don't really work that well. You have to keep emptying them once you cut one nail and its honestly more of a pain than anything. A waste of money if you ask me.
Kearstin C.
Loudonville , OH
I love almost every wallet Hansen product, and this one didn’t let me down either. These clippers work wonderfully, as their job isn’t har, but it is also super convenient that it catches your nail clippings , because usually my boyfriend just leaves them around , so with this is helps motivate him to actually empty his mess!
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
These are the EXACT same pair of clippers, well, I "used" to have.....and they were my favorite clippers of all time. I've recently lost them and it's driving me crazy!! These were always so easy to use and seemed to cut the nail quickly and efficiently. It cut the nail well and you didn't have to yank or pull. These always got the job done well.