BY SALLY HANSEN

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

rosa c.
San Jose , CA
its alright but not for me tho. but i would recommend that you check it up yourself and see if you like it or nah
Ashlee W.
Waterford, NY
easy to use, not too pricey. use this weekly on myself and my daughter. no cons so far. easy to hold. easy grip.
Orlando M.
This is really helpful, like i love that i can cut away and just not make any mess on my bed or on the floor. 😍😍
Miriam S.
This really does do a clean cut like it says it does. I’m very into that honesty. It helps in the filing process
Madison H.
Great nail clippers with a lot of control. They are very strong as well and allow you to do our toenails as well.
Brooke B.
Louisville, KY
These have held up very well. I'm a massage therapist so I clip my nails on a daily basis. I have multiple pairs
Danielle Z.
I love that this helps you avoid that gross nail goes flying across room scene. Keeps the process nice and tidy!
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
it's nice and safe. i truly do like it. I love how easy it is to find at walmart and how it is made to not hurt u
Brittany P.
Douglass, KS
They definitely serve the purpose for a great price! Love the sally Henson products! Use most of them for nails.
Rebecca B.
Love this product. It's in my manicure bag right now!! Can't live without these!! All their products are great!!