Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Love love love the Sally Hansen clip 'n catch nail clippers. they cut well and they don't leave any jagged nail
Emilee H.
This product works like a charm. It is easy to use and the clipper itself lasts forever. I would recommend it.
Stacy C.
Long Beach
I love that these clip and catch super easy to use and dispose of the clippings I usually use these on my kids
Hannah J.
Moundville , AL
Sallie Hansen has great nail products from their nail polish to their tools. The clippers are very easy to use.
Haley K.
Columbia, MO
These nail clippers are sharp and do the job without having to worry about the mess from traditional clippers.
Tracy F.
Greenwood, IN
Best kind to buy. I have at least 6 pairs of these in my house. They are affordable and they get the job done.
Addie P.
salem, UT
I love these nails clippers. They're easy to use and i love the catch guard. I would recommend these to anyone
Neepa P.
These are great for my nails, they make them feel nice and healthy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Maria C.
Mooresville
Pretty straight forward. Nothing to write home about. Reasonably priced and certainly gets the job done for me!
Sarah M.
I do nails for a living and I couldn't do them without these! No fuss, no mess! The grip helps a ton! No slip!