Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by Jocelyn S.Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper uploaded by natalie g.

BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
I’ve been using these for quite a while. I love the size of the clipper. The way it is designed to comfortably fit in my hand. I am not crazy about the “catch” part though. It is an awesome idea and concept but it frequently is falling down, negating the purpose. And frequently my nails don’t go down there or get stuck. I don’t really even use that feature anymore.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Love these nail clippers. Had my pair for years, and even had my older male friend but his own, which he uses to cut his nails and toenails weekly. He has own his Sally Hansen clippers for over three years now. He loves it! Says it's the best nail clippers he has ever had. I agree! Simple, Sharp, Neat! That's all you need.
Rachel E.
These clippers! I feel so clean after using! I don’t have to search for the nasty aftermath of trimming my nails. I will say that these are a little small for toenails, but it gets the job done. This is my 2nd set and I’ll buy again! Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper
Kylie D.
Kittanning, PA
Love this little guy! Clean cuts every time. I love the wider handle for a precise, firm grip. I have all brands of clippers and keep coming back to this one. I even bought a second at CVS (where I got the first one) to keep in my “girl emergencies” pouch (an old Ipsy bag) in my tote. I took off one star because the clippings don’t always land in the catcher, but that could totally be user error.
Addy S.
Atlanta
These clippers are great because I don’t have to worry about clippings going flying all over the place. It catches them all and I haven’t had any issue with them. Very user friendly and easy to clean as well. I’m on my second pair and I plan on continuing to buy.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
My family is always losing nail clippers so recently I grabbed the value pack of 6. Now everyone has their own and they don't have to steal mine. I love these nail clippers, and really any Sally Hansen nail products. They are well made, sturdy and reasonably priced!
charlotte m.
united states
These are great strong nail clippers. They are a little pricey for my taste. The Walgreens nail clippers are better and they are lower in price. If you catch it witha coupon though they definietly wont be a waste of money. You will be satisfied with these.
charlotte m.
united states
The are really strong and are capable of cutting those thick stubborn toe nails. Walgreens probably carries one of the best toe nail clippers that I have ever used. Sally Hansen can be a little pricey but you can get the Walgreens brand pretty cheap.
Jennifer C.
Maitland, FL
These toenail clippers are perfect for your toes & “catcher” is the easiest one to handle when you’re ready to discard. In general, I feel the quality of other brands’ nail clippers have gone downhill, leaving jagged toenails behind. However, this one does not do that to me. I highly recommend this!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are great nail clippers. They are not expensive at all and you can usually find them at a drug store or big box store. We own several pairs in my household. I would recommend these clippers to others and I’m sure I will buy more.