BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

• Wider blade
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • No-mess clippings catcher
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingernails in warm water to soften nails.
  • Place nail between blades and squeeze.
  • Use the swivel nail cleaner to clear out dirt underneath nails.
  • To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.

morgan m.
Lubbock
I mean a nail clipper is a nail clipper and I would hope no one spends too much money on them. I like that this product has a nail catcher because it’s more convenient and you can clip your nails anywhere rather than having to stand over the trash. I like my nails clean and short unless I have fake nails on and these make it so much easier to clip. It’s easy to use, even with your non dominant hand
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Love these nail clippers. Had my pair for years, and even had my older male friend but his own, which he uses to cut his nails and toenails weekly. He has own his Sally Hansen clippers for over three years now. He loves it! Says it's the best nail clippers he has ever had. I agree! Simple, Sharp, Neat! That's all you need.
Rachel E.
These clippers! I feel so clean after using! I don’t have to search for the nasty aftermath of trimming my nails. I will say that these are a little small for toenails, but it gets the job done. This is my 2nd set and I’ll buy again! Sally Hansen Clip n' Catch - Control Grip Nail Clipper
Kylie D.
Kittanning, PA
Love this little guy! Clean cuts every time. I love the wider handle for a precise, firm grip. I have all brands of clippers and keep coming back to this one. I even bought a second at CVS (where I got the first one) to keep in my “girl emergencies” pouch (an old Ipsy bag) in my tote. I took off one star because the clippings don’t always land in the catcher, but that could totally be user error.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
My family is always losing nail clippers so recently I grabbed the value pack of 6. Now everyone has their own and they don't have to steal mine. I love these nail clippers, and really any Sally Hansen nail products. They are well made, sturdy and reasonably priced!
Jennifer C.
Sanford, FL
These toenail clippers are perfect for your toes & “catcher” is the easiest one to handle when you’re ready to discard. In general, I feel the quality of other brands’ nail clippers have gone downhill, leaving jagged toenails behind. However, this one does not do that to me. I highly recommend this!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are great nail clippers. They are not expensive at all and you can usually find them at a drug store or big box store. We own several pairs in my household. I would recommend these clippers to others and I’m sure I will buy more.
Danielle S.
Davie, FL
These are so awesome. I love the fact that this clipper catches the nail! So you don’t have to worry about any clean up. The blades are sharp & this brand is a great reliable brand that’s been around for many years. I would recommend
Ashley C.
This nail clippers are awesome. Sometimes nail clippers are not sharp enough, but these are and I do not have to go back and cut my nails twice. The clean up is extremely easy. The price for these are relatively cheap, they last for a long time so what you pay is worth it.
cassidy h.
Seattle, WA
These are sharp and precise but very small in my hands, making it difficult to see where I’m clipping. I do not like how large the catch is for the nail clippings as it makes the clippers themselves clunky and awkward to handle.