Sally Hansen Clip 'n Catch

by Sally Hansen

Wider blade Contoured handle for controlled grip No-mess clippings catcher Stainless steel Product Guarantee Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Clip 'n Catch!
Bella H.
England
These are really good clippers, especially for the price point. They’re easy to clean & do the job really quickly. Would buy again :)
Brianna W.
Lemont, IL
Sally Hansen clip catch control grip nail clippet the best I made Emmy whole family switch to this and they all love it!
haydee M.
Ocala, FL
i love sally henson products, i love the nail polishes, nail polish remover. and also the tools as well.
Kelsey C.
Great nail trimmers, very strong and easy to hold on to. Makes trimming nails very easy.
Marlen S.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing clipper that help really good with the nail and amazing really easy to use love it so much amazing
Jocelyn S.
Fontana, CA
Sally Hansen Clip 'n Catch uploaded by Jocelyn S.
I bought this based on the fact that it collects the debris once you cut your nails. It does exactly what it says without leaving a mess behind. They cut easily and are easy to grip. Definitely worth the money! I've been using it for over 4 months now without any issues. Perfect for a boyfriend or husband who refuses To clean up the clippings!
rosanne T.
Laurel, DE
i bought these these clippers because i lost my last pair lol. first time using this brand of clippers, it was very nice clippers. very easy to use even it's your frist time, very good value at my local happy harrys. hopeful i can keep these, i would when i need to or i lose my pair.
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
This product is great for trimming nail does a perfect job. Had no trouble with this product. Love and will recommend to everyone.
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Best nail clipper. It works great and has a grip to make it even easier. Will repurchase
Marissa Rei S.
Fairburn, GA
Pretty good! It's easy to get a grip on these clippers and cut my thicker nails with ease. I bought two at once!

Looking for your answer?