Sally Hansen Clinical Lipcare Collection Full and Radiant Lip Definer, 0.1 Ounce

BY SALLY HANSEN

NaNii B.
Clare, MI
This product has changed my life in so many ways its crazy. I use this every single day. Been using this product for about 3 yrs now i couldnt see life without it. This a must have in your beauty bag.
Abbey R.
Katy , TX
My lips were plump and cute! It also made my lips super soft and it was easy application no sticky mess! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lip plumper!
This product was amazing and did wonders for my lips! My lips are typically really dry especially during the cold seasons and this helped keep them plump and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it.
Yvonne0 O.
El Paso Texas
This works awesome. It does wonders for my lips. Its a must have if you are always licking your lips lol. But it does what it says. Its great. I enjoy it.
Rose L.
This is good at keeping the lips hydrated but really didn't plump all that great compared to other brands. I liked it but I found something better.