BY SALLY HANSEN

Octavia T.
Octavia T.
I have had this for a while now and I wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first, but now I am able to use it in a way that works for me. This product is more treatment-based and in no way can it replace a moisturizer or balm. I notice a tingling feeling upon application and it actually absorbs onto your lips like a cream/serum would, leaving a very slight film behind that you can't see but you can feel. I also notice that it helps to slightly lift dry, flaky skin from the top layer of my lips, although it doesn't contain beads or anything. So I decided to use this to treat my lips before I apply anything to them (lipstick, balm, other). I apply a thin layer, then use a warm rag minutes to hours later to exfoliate my lips, revealing smooth, and to my surprise, more plumped lips. I also apply it at night and leave it on as I sleep, and I wake up to very soft lips. I didn't even know my lips could be this soft, they never have been. I find that I don't like to have it on my lips all day while eating or drinking, so the only time I don't wipe it off is when I'm sleeping. It works wonders both ways and I am about to order more! Overall, it acts as a light (chemical) exfoliant, lip plump and softener. It has a smooth, serum like texture, and no fragrance.
Angelique J.
Angelique J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. I absolutely loved it i will definitely be getting some more of it. "):):):):)"):))")")")")"
colleen f.
colleen f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
quick solution to dull, dehydrated looking lips! easy to apply and long lasting product. however the product can be annoying when consuming food or drink as it easily comes off with contact. affordable price.
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esse produto é incrívil, fácil de usar e o resultado final fica muito incrível, ele é simplesmente perfeito, eu adorei