BY SALLY HANSEN #95 in Lip Plumper

Sally Hansen® Clinical Full and Radiant Lip Definer
  • "My lips were plump and cute! It also made my lips super soft and it was easy application no sticky mess! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lip plumper!" in 4 reviews
🐼 A.
Phoenix
Sally Hansen clinical full radiant lip defined is definitely easy to apply on your lips and is at a good price compared to a lot of product. It was my first time trying it and I definitely would buy it again
jasmin g.
Calumet City
I don’t even know where to start with this product. I absolutely did not expect for this product to be great. For a moment I thought it’d be cheap and useless but I’m glad I gave it a try
Giuli M.
Chicago
It’s really good product makes my lips pop. Thought it was stickier then expected but I love it I always get it when I see it. Beautifully packaged and waiting to see what my friends tell me but over all recommend to use.
Alexia R.
Dayton
It defines lips in a beautiful way, making them look fuller. First time user, and would probably use again. It did meet my expectations. Was not very long lasting but I would recommend it to other as it was great.
fayth t.
joliet illinois
the formula of the lip plumper was great. I got this product at a local drugstore and i still love to where it. it really makes makes the lips very plump and it had a lot of product. yes i would definitely buy this product again!!!
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
This product has changed my life in so many ways its crazy. I use this every single day. Been using this product for about 3 yrs now i couldnt see life without it. This a must have in your beauty bag.
Abbey R.
Davie, FL
Julia B.
Kalispell
I can never live without this thing. It looks like a lip stick but is really a clear chap stick. It does wonder for your lips, especially if they are thin and dry like mine
This product was amazing and did wonders for my lips! My lips are typically really dry especially during the cold seasons and this helped keep them plump and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it.