BY SALLY HANSEN #4 in Nail Clippers

Classic nail clipper
Wider blade
Contoured handle for controlled grip
Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingertips in warm water to soften nails.
  • Lift and pivot top lever of clipper, place nail between blades and squeeze.

Abby E.
Plymouth
These products are all well made and last, I consider Sally Hanson to be one of the more affordable brands that are also quality. I have never used a nail polish of theirs I didn’t like nor have I ever had any problems with any of their clippers or anything else. Totally a five star brand. Sally Hansen® Hard As Nail Xtreme Wear Nail ColorSally Hansen® Insta-Dri® Nail Polish
Jen B.
Lafayette
As far as nail clippers go, these do exactly what they’re supposed to and they do it well. I like to keep my nails short so I clip them every few days (my nails grow fast), meaning I use them a lot. Even so, they don’t easily go dull and I end up using the same pair for years. Honestly the only time I’ve had to replace them is when I’ve lost the pair I’d been using. (Who hasn’t done that, right?)
Isamar I.
Monett
These clippers were wisely designed with the thumbprint indention on the top. So many other brand clippers are flat, causing the thumb to slip. The indention keeps the thumb in place--nonslip. It’s also very precise, and cuts perfectly and smoothly. I have many others and always go back to this one. The price is affordable, which is a steal for such great quality.
Caitlin A.
Hands down, the best (hand) nail clippers I have ever used. I like to keep my nails and toes looking clean, so I use them often. I also have the fastest growing and longest cuticles, so I must cut them. These clippers cut cuticles the best of any clipper I have ever used. And I have tried them all. Also, I have had this pair for 3 years now and use every week. Most clippers grow dull after a few months. I am amazed that although the name Sally Hansen has rubbed almost off in the inside, there is no change in the quality of the product. I bought them at a convenience store on the road.
Brittany D.
These are nice clippers. I’ve had mine for a few years and it’s still a nice, clean cut. One day I’ll have to replace them but I think I can get a lot more use out of these ones. I do have multiple of these as I keep one fingernail and one tie nail clippers in each of our night tables, my daughter has her own set and we have finger nail clippers in the arch car.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
I love using these. Some nail clippers only cut halfway through your nails but this one is very sharp and I’m able to make a crisp, clean cut with these. They are easy to use and I would purchase these again and recommend them.
Chloe O.
  Sally Hansen® Clip 'N Catch Nail Clipper Worked fantastically, very efficient, fast and a clean cut. The price was resonably set and in my opinion could be a great investment to anyone whom needs a good clipping. My little sister was able to use it no fuss at all. Highly reccomend
Whitney Q.
Troy
Good clippers. They work fine and easily. I’ve had lots of clippers over the years and these are pretty durable. Good price and good value. Do need to file after clipping. When it comes to clippers I just want something affordable and that will be sharp for a bit. Yes I’d buy these again.
Jaime O.
Midvale, UT
I really like these clippers. I bought a pair for each of daughters. We haven’t had any issues of dulling and it cuts your nails clean. The only thing I’d say is sometime when you flip the top it snags
Michaela G.
Northborough
These are good nail clippers. I have long nails that tend to break easily, causing me to have to cut my other nails. My nails can be very brittle and hard but this cuts right through them without a problem and is easy to use and hold. I would recommend this to everyone!
Tara N.
I've had horrible luck buying clippers! They usually never go through my nail and then bend my nail rather than clipping it. My nails are healthy and strong ..is this a good match for me?
Maria I.
My toe nail in very hard brittle and big. Many nail cutter broke when I try to cut toe nail.is it good for hard nails or not ? Please answer if you have used this product.
Earn $352/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Kristen W.
Manalapan, NJ
Does anyone know personally the quality and durability of these clippers?