Sally Hansen® Clean Cut

Classic nail clipper
Wider blade
Contoured handle for controlled grip
Product Guarantee

Say goodbye to jagged edges and hangnails with one quick clip

How To Apply:

• Soak fingertips in warm water to soften nails.
  • Lift and pivot top lever of clipper, place nail between blades and squeeze.

Is the bulkiness of the clippers annoying?
Do they sell goggles for these when your clipping your toenails??
Is it good compared to others?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Clean Cut!
How would you rate this product?
I’ve never had anything go wrong with these clippers. They’re sharp and cut super clean even though I have fairly strong nails. It’s lasted me nearly a year now and I haven’t even lost it so it’s probably magically or something
This is a very nice product! This product lasts for a long time and has very nice and simple packaging. I use it often and it still works like new. I bought it at walgreens on a whim and have loved the result. I would recommend this product for anyone!
Laredo, TX
I loved the way the nail clipper worked so smoothly in cutting my nails- especially my toenails. it wasn't as hard to clip my nails (like with other brands) and it did not feel as thick as other nail clippers. I'd definitely recommend if you have trouble finding something useful and practical.
college park, ga
I mean, there isn't anything special about this item. They're just nail clippers. They get the job done. They are priced reasonably. Overall, I would most likely buy them again. I would also recommend them to anyone. They're just standard, sturdy clippers.
Farmington, MI
I have had these nail clippers for a long time and they always seem to get the job done. I am not one to go out to the nail salon so doing my nails at home can be a challenge but these make the first step easy. I love these nd would recommed them to anybody in need of new nail clippers!
Candler, NC
These are just basic nail clippers. They work great. I have been using them for years. I always get them at Walmart, but I think they are sold pretty much everywhere. They have little grips on them so they don't slip. I would definitely buy them again and I have many times.
Burlington, WY
I honestly don't like Sallly Hansen very much. They have not very good nail polishes that chip and smudge and don't dry easily. I think it's definitely not worth the money. These nail clippers are very easy to bump yourself with them. If you like Sally Hansen buy them by all means. These are just my opinions.
One of the best products I used. You can tell the quality from this one compared to a cheaper clipper. I bought it at Shoppers Drugmart and reasonably priced. Very easy to use and straightforward. If I lost them or they break, I would buy them again.
Guttenberg , NJ
Nothing wrong with this. I cant much of the difference between each nail clippers. In my opinion as long as it function and get my nail clean and neat. I'm fine .
Hemet, CA
I love this product because it's so easy to use! Not to mention it's affordable. There's nothing better than an easy to use and affordable product. Two in one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...