BY SALLY HANSEN

PAINT ON BOTTLES MAY NOT ACCURATELY REPRESENT SHADE INSIDE. THIS IS HOW SALLY HANSEN MAKES THIS PRODUCT. BUYER PLEASE BE SURE OF THE SHADE YOU WANT BEFORE BUYING.

Buy on Amazon
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
I love this mirror nail polish because all you have to do is brush it on instead of using powder to get the same effect. And it dose give a mirror effect not a cloudy mirror effects like other mirrored polish. If you love a bold mirror like effect this is the polish for you!Sally Hansen® Chrome Nail Makeup Nail Polish
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
I just got a bottle of this and I love it. I never paint my nails anymore but I will start using this more often. It's just such a pretty color and I like the chrome look. I would buy some more if I found it at the store
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this polish it dries quickly really amazing color this was given to me by my grandmother really easy to apply no mess at all really good value and worth trying out and will be buying more colors also
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
For chrome toes this is my go to. I am a repeat Oliver of this polish. It has great pigmentation and only one coat will be enough for a great long lasting look. I will and have repurchased these chrome colors multiple times.
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
This color is so pretty!! It is like a rose gold, which is a really trending color right now, and it just has a nice finish. However, it applies really thick, and if your nails have deep ridges like mine, the shiny finish might now be your best look.
Amanda L.
Warwick
I was disappointed with the pigment in this nail polish. I used to use this polish all the time when I was younger and it was great. But now I feel like the quality has gone down. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Wasn't impressed with this polish. It chipped in just a few days and I usually don't have that from this line of products. Price was good but not the quality. Not recommended if you are hard on your nails.
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
Sally Hansen is one of the best when it comes to nails. You can find many cheaper nail polishes on the market, but a lot of them chip and don't last a day. This last and gives off a great color.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
Chrome everything is totally in right now so this nail polish is a must have. I love how you can apply this over any polish or just wear it on its own. It's such an amazing and beautiful shade I would buy this again
Lydia H.
This polish is unlike any polish it looks like chrome and it's so unique. It's goes on super nicely too one coat and you immediately see you it. Plus it's fast drying and super smooth I like it.
Eva B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this polish last or will it chip like other brands?
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this chrome polish like the glittery kind? Or is it like actual chrome? I'm looking for the foil-looking chrome but I haven't been able to find the polish anywhere!
Stacy C.
Does this have the same shimmery chrome effect as the gel/salon type polish have or would it be considered more to be a metallic effect polish?
Jordan N.
Does it work just as well as the chrome kits
Keturah M.
Newark, NJ
I used this product in the past before chrome chrome was popular. Where can I purchase now?