BY SALLY HANSEN

Super Chrome Shine! Discontinued Item! see more...

victoria f.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Make Up
I like this product they weren't very good it's a good color I would buy it Rite Aid Walgreens any drug store Ora supermarket anywhere that sells nail polish and there are very good product I would recommend it to other people there is nothing wrong with nothing nail polishes
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
Review for: Make Up
I picked this up one day because it was on sale and I thought why not. It was a good price, I think like 2-5. I've used this brand before, but it's definitely not as good as other brands. It's a nice color though! Doesn't hurt to try it !
Evelin P.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Make Up
Cute. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Other
This "nail makeup" is still one of my all time favorites! I have a couple bottles that are probably a decade old but I refuse to let go because they're so gorgeous. The oldest version of mirror nails! As with all chrome nail polish, top coats can alter the finish and they are unfortunately short lasting. Wish they would return!
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
Review for: Make Up
Love sally hansen nail polish. Especially the chrome nail polish. i have almost every color. i don't know if the company makes it anymore but if the company still does, i still haven't found it. still i really like this nail polish.
Aimee L.
Review for: Anemone Diamond Chrome
Besides the awesome color, this lasts a long time no chipping and it dries pretty fast too. I really like this brand and as far as nail Polish goes, I think it's a bit pricey but then again you get what you pay for. As with pretty much any polish. I recommend Sally Hanson chrome nail polish.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
Review for: Anemone Diamond Chrome
I'm a teacher and the kids always notice my nails. The girls loved this color and thought it was so fun. I found myself having to touch it up more often than some of my other polishes so I gave it four stars, but I would buy another bottle.
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
Review for: Make Up
Super nice color. Takes a little while to dry though which is why I wouldn't give 5 stars. But if you wait for it to dry it has a nice shine to it almost like you got them professionally painted
Lee W.
Conifer, CO
Review for: Purple Diamond Chrome
I like that it goes on so smooth and covers so easily. The thing I don't like about it is the same as most others, it doesn't dry fast enough and chips too easily. Can't say it's any worse then any other brand, they all chip WAY too fast.
Camille W.
Review for: Purple Diamond Chrome
Love this nail polish! It has lasted a long time, never has gotten dried up, and looks really cool on the nails! Has a really cool metallic look to it. Dries very quickly too.