BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Chrome Glue On Nails Royal Purple 24 Chrome Nails Just Glue and Go! Looks & Feels Like Your Own Nails! Great for first timers! Exclusive Living Nails Technology hugs curves, corners, cuticles Nails wont come off until you take them off...

Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Savannah W.
Shelby
These are super easy if you need a quick manicure! They're pretty inexpensive, definitely less than going to get a manicure. I've been using press on's for a while, and plan to absolutely continue. There's not much of a down side. Only problem is they are a quick fix - and they don't always last very long. They are super easy to use, though. Overall, if you're looking for a quick and easy manicure, I do recommend these.
angie s.
I love sally hansen, but this nail glue is not a good product. it's a great idea in retrospect, however the brush gets goopy easily and you don't get the right amount of glue you need so your nails will either pop off or the glue will dry before you get it on. it's very frustrating. I recommend if you use any glues get the squeezable kind.
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I'll be honest. I am not a huge fan of nail glue.. As I feel it damages your nail. But, this brush on one from Sally Hansen is not as bad since its lighter than others. Still if you can, avoid it.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
For special events I use Sally's glue on nails. Acrylics are too harsh on my body and lungs, so this is an excellent alternative to make sure I don't have a mess on a big day.
Treva L.
Fostoria
the purple on the them i love it so ya for life :) love it they are very easy to apply and use great everything
wynter r.
So it was the first time i used these glue - ons and the chromatic effect on these nails was perfect i really liked it but they weren't the best quality. The fake nails i got were a little too hard and very hard to file and trim without snapping and the glue was dried out but i liked the chrome a lot, so i will re purchase and try again