BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy on Amazon*
Jennica S.
Alexandria, VA
This product good but not as good as other loose powders. I use this for baking and the result is good also long lasting and natural looking. I just don't like the packaging.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This makeup is good for a setting powder. For me, it didn't give any extra coverage, but I wasn't really expecting it to. It feels nice and I have recommended it to the few that I know who wear makeup.
Andra D.
Feels very luxurious when you put it on and the finish is amazing for about 35 minutes. I wouldn't recommend for women with oily skin in hot climates!
Emma P.
This is a decent product. It goes on smooth, is translucent, and doesn't look powdery on my face. It did feel somewhat drying on my face though
Ashlyn I.
Boca Raton, FL
The product worked like It said it did! Loved it and my cuticles were gone in no time. It felt like I got my nails done professionally
Shea L.
Gunter
Love this product! It is my favorite of the colors as well. The natural color is actually very natural for a tan toned skin!
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is an okay product , nothing I can say I loved or hated about this . But wasn't something that I would buy again
Daisha k.
Paterson
Very useful , co.es out with great results at the end . I Love this brand of product I would love more of it too.
Sarah B.
This is such a perfect little travel system or not too bulky for your products under your bathroom cabinet
Gladys H.
houston texas
Translucent powder you have to try this product I been using for a while time back I love it