BY SALLY HANSEN

Look fresh all day with this silky air-light powder. Our Luminous Matte Pressed Powder glides on effortlessly for a shine-free, natural finish. This micronized, jet-milled powder never looks cakey or chalky. Plus, its light diffusers help minimize the... see more...

Danielle V.
 I did not like this product at all. It made my face very cakey.  It was a matte finish but it also made my face break out. I washed my face at the end of the night and I noticed red bumps all over my face. I will not buy again or use the remaining product that I have
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Melissa M.
San Juan
Reallllllllly goooooooood product! It left my skin so flawlesssssss. Super matte but gets oily after a while:(
Juliana dos g.
São Vicente
Produto maravilhoso e de boa qualidade, a embalagem é boa também por isso vale muito a pena comprar este produto