BY SALLY HANSEN

Becky S.
1,208 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not sure how I got this product but it was sitting in my hands/feet/nail polish drawer for a while before I decided to try it. I guess I figured it'd take a long time or be too much maintenance but it really isn't. It works pretty well and in a couple of minutes time!

***Be sure to read directions and not to get in the shower with the product on soles of your feet because of the slip and fall warning!!!
Aria K.
Austin, TX
This stuff is the most amazing product for smooth heels EVER. I haven't been able to find it lately and have been hoarding it. I use it with a flat scrubber and it take taken off months of neglect (gross heels) with so little effort. Love, love, love it!
Meghan P.
Carabaset Vly, ME
This is a great callus softener. I have rough feet after a long summer in sandals. I find that using this for about a week or two, using every other shower helps reduce the callus without sending my feet into shock. Easy to use. Only downside of a spray is you need to be careful, accidentally got some over spray on the floor. No damage, but very sticky.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A must have in the home pedicure arsenal. It works to soften callouses, making them easy to remove. It's thickish so it clings better and not make dripping mess. Easy to use spray.
JENEA R.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an absolute staple in my at home pedicure regime! It softens the calluses just enough so that you don't have to saw away at your heels/ties for an hour!
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Has this been discontinued? Must find more, it's the best!