Sally Hansen® Bushy Brows Be Gone Tweezer uploaded by Samantha D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Claw-tip tweezer with safety cap for bulk work & coarse hair

How To Apply:

Claw tip tweezers quickly and easily cover a lot of ground in a little time. They are perfect for extra-hairy areas and tweezing above the brow.

Sally Hansen® Bushy Brows Be Gone Tweezer
  • "This is my go-to tweezers and absolutely my favorite. They are so comfortable to use and get those hard to pluck hairs. I love the slanted tip because it gets all those small hairs. It is a time saver, especially when you're in a rush and need to get rid of those pecky stray hairs. I have very thick eyebrows and these are the only tweezers that I feel have kept them tame!" in 3 reviews
Rachel N.
SAN DIEGO
These tweezers work pretty good. I had no trouble getting the stubby short brow hairs out of my skin. They fit perfectly into a purse and are easy to carry with you. They are simple and sufficient. Not super luxurious but who needs that.
Jay J.
Fresno
I love love love these tweezers. My eyebrows are my life and the point makes it easy to shape and clean my eyebrows. PLUS it really helps me put my false eyelashes on and to get them really precise. I definitely recommend it.
rhii シ.
Rochester , NY
very useful easy to carry in a bag purse etc my skin type is very sensitive and it didn't leave it that red. i use this a couple times every 2 weeks and here and there for touch ups i would definitely buy again
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
I know its dumb to love tweezers so much. But these are great. A lot of other ones if you pinch too hard they will open up and not hold on to little hairs. With these I get every hair on the first try every time. Essential for eyebrows lol
shannon s.
I’m not picky with tweezers but these are the ones i am currently using. Easy to use and reasonably priced. I use when needed in between getting my eyebrows wax. Tweezers are an essential to have and i recommend to anyone.
Bibi C.
My eyebrows are flourishing because of these tweezers. The slant allows me to reach into places and not pluck any good hairs out as well as using the whole flat side to pluck multiple hairs at a time!
Bailey D.
Bertrand , NE
I have very bushy eyebrows, and this product helps me out. The slanted tip is great for grasping stray eyebrow hairs. It makes them easier to use than normal tweezers. Love it!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
The claw tip tweezer is great product for the brows. I use this to clean my own eye brows. It’s very easy to use and very affordable if you need to replacement. Highly recommend it.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Jessica W.
San Antonio, TX
These are the tweezers that officially set apart Sally Hansen from any other seller for me. The design is well thought out and ergonomic. It has more weight to it than most tweezers but isn't heavy at all. It allows you to tweeze with confidence and not be afraid you might pull out too many hairs than you wanted, like what you get when using cheap tweezers. I love them and recommend them to everyone!