Sally Hansen® Bushy Brows Be Gone Tweezer uploaded by Samantha D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Claw-tip tweezer with safety cap for bulk work & coarse hair

How To Apply:

Claw tip tweezers quickly and easily cover a lot of ground in a little time. They are perfect for extra-hairy areas and tweezing above the brow.

Sally Hansen® Bushy Brows Be Gone Tweezer
  • "This is my go-to tweezers and absolutely my favorite. They are so comfortable to use and get those hard to pluck hairs. I love the slanted tip because it gets all those small hairs. It is a time saver, especially when you're in a rush and need to get rid of those pecky stray hairs. I have very thick eyebrows and these are the only tweezers that I feel have kept them tame!" in 3 reviews
Casey F.
Vista
Best  tweezers I’ve found! Gets the hard to get little hairs on my eyebrows. And awesome for getting splinter out of my husbands hands. Good value, really well made and heavy duty. Highly recommend these tweezers! And definitely need to get another!
Caitlynn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used the Bushy Brows Be Gone Tweezers and they worked well for shaping my eyebrows, the shape of the tweezers makes them easy to handle when doing your eyebrows
Angie T.
Santa Ana
Purchased at: Walmart
Got these bad boys because my husband uses them too from time to time for his uni-brow. Usually have to replace them every year but these are still going strong.
Heidi L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
These help me keep my eye brows trim and in shape they almost never catch and can be used for more than the brow I use them for occupational therapy for my child
👑K A.
Saint Peters
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always use these on a daily basis. I keep a pair on my vanity cause I love them that much! If your into pullong single hard to get you areas this works and if your the type of person with bushy brows that likes to grab a bunch at one time to get it over with quicker, than these are the ones for you.
Sarah R.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walgreens
My bushy brows be gone. LOL.
Seriously though, I am blessed/cursed with a whole lot of eyebrows because I have a whole lot of hair. And my brows can get out of control. Also great for plucking a stray hair or an ingrown hair. Had this pair for 2 years, I need a new pair but not too bad of a useful life.
Jay J.
Fresno, CA
I love love love these tweezers. My eyebrows are my life and the point makes it easy to shape and clean my eyebrows. PLUS it really helps me put my false eyelashes on and to get them really precise. I definitely recommend it.
Dyandra L.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this tweezer it is my baby I literally never leave without it because you never know when you might need to pluck a hair. The slanted tip makes it soo easy to pull. I am very satisfied with this product.
caitlyn j.
This is the only pair of tweezers I use now! Either point is great for grabbing individual hairs, or the whole flat side can be used for more signifcant deforestation
Vivian R.
York
Purchased at: Walmart
Tweezers arent that bad. Misses some hair more than usual. It wont grab the hair but if you’re in a pinch, it has good use if you try to pluck hard and fast. Not bad for a cheap tweezer.