Sally Hansen Bushy Brows Be Gone - Claw-Tip Tweezer with Safety Cap uploaded by Samantha D.

Sally Hansen Bushy Brows Be Gone - Claw-Tip Tweezer with Safety Cap

Show those brows who s boss! For bulk work & coarse hair Japanese stainless steel Tale of the Tip:   Claw tip tweezers quickly and easily cover a lot of ground in a little time.  They are perfect for extra-hairy areas and tweezing above the brow. Complete Your Tool Kit:   Look for our Sally Hansen The Now Brow perfect arch brow kit. ; see more...

Bibi C.
My eyebrows are flourishing because of these tweezers. The slant allows me to reach into places and not pluck any good hairs out as well as using the whole flat side to pluck multiple hairs at a time!
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Great for price! Definitely will buy again! Great for quality. Definitely my go to when in a money crunch. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable. Not too pricey.
Overall very satisfied.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
This is my go-to tweezers and absolutely my favorite. They are so comfortable to use and get those hard to pluck hairs. I love the slanted tip because it gets all those small hairs. It is a time saver, especially when you're in a rush and need to get rid of those pecky stray hairs. I have very thick eyebrows and these are the only tweezers that I feel have kept them tame!
Jessica W.
San Antonio, TX
These are the tweezers that officially set apart Sally Hansen from any other seller for me. The design is well thought out and ergonomic. It has more weight to it than most tweezers but isn't heavy at all. It allows you to tweeze with confidence and not be afraid you might pull out too many hairs than you wanted, like what you get when using cheap tweezers. I love them and recommend them to everyone!
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have very thick hair and can get very stubborn. I purchased these tweezers for dirt cheap and I am in love with them! I lost them and purchased a different pair and they just could not compare. The second pair was also a Sally Hansen pair but just weren't as good.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
These are probably the best tweezers I have owned. They really work great and they make it really easy to pluck hairs that are hard to get too when you don't want to pull of your entire eyebrow!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
These tweezers are very good they get the tiniest little hairs that most tweezers don't ! Super cute and aforadable I carry them in my make up bag I also use them to put on my lashes love it !
Alicia N.
Love these tweezers! They work great,have had mine for a few years now. I love that they are curved and fit perfectly in your hands! I will definitely be buying another pair soon!
Kailey B.
Love these tweezers. They are strong enough to hold onto eyebrows without slipping and also sharp enough to grab close to the eyebrow without messing them up.
Summer K.
Glendale, AZ
These are by far my favorite tweezers. I have extremely bushy eye brows that take a lot of maintenance and these have been the best I've been able to find.