Sally Hansen Bushy Brows Be Gone - Claw-Tip Tweezer with Safety Cap uploaded by Samantha D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Show those brows who s boss! For bulk work & coarse hair Japanese stainless steel Tale of the Tip:   Claw tip tweezers quickly and easily cover a lot of ground in a little time.  They are perfect for extra-hairy areas and tweezing above the brow. Complete Your Tool Kit:   Look for our Sally Hansen The Now Brow perfect arch brow kit. ; see more...

Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have very thick hair and can get very stubborn. I purchased these tweezers for dirt cheap and I am in love with them! I lost them and purchased a different pair and they just could not compare. The second pair was also a Sally Hansen pair but just weren't as good.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
This is my go-to tweezers and absolutely my favorite. They are so comfortable to use and get those hard to pluck hairs. I love the slanted tip because it gets all those small hairs. It is a time saver, especially when you're in a rush and need to get rid of those pecky stray hairs. I have very thick eyebrows and these are the only tweezers that I feel have kept them tame!
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
These are probably the best tweezers I have owned. They really work great and they make it really easy to pluck hairs that are hard to get too when you don't want to pull of your entire eyebrow!
Kailey B.
Love these tweezers. They are strong enough to hold onto eyebrows without slipping and also sharp enough to grab close to the eyebrow without messing them up.
Summer K.
Glendale, AZ
These are by far my favorite tweezers. I have extremely bushy eye brows that take a lot of maintenance and these have been the best I've been able to find.
Paige S.
Troy, Mo
I am in love with these tweezers and will never buy another pair. They are the perfect shape and are so shaft I never miss the hair saving a lot of time.
Alicia N.
Love these tweezers! They work great,have had mine for a few years now. I love that they are curved and fit perfectly in your hands! I will definitely be buying another pair soon!
Emely J.
coachella, CA
I always like to try new tweezers i could simply say i could never have to much but this is one of my favorites of all
Amber S.
Stanley, NC
I love Sally Hansen products, so I decided to try out their tweezers as well. Simply put, they did not disappoint!
Awesome, sturdy and well made. They are high quality with out the high price. The tip remains sharp and straight.