Sally Hansen Brush-On Hair Remover Creme For Face uploaded by Sara B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Brush-On Hair Remover Creme For Face: Works in minutes Extra moisturizing formula Precise brush-on application see more...

Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I have a mustache I always need to get rid of and eye brow I don’t like plucking. I used to have to remover hair every week and now I don’t have to remove it for a month. I seriously love this product and recommend it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm giving the Sally Hansen Brush-On Hair Remover Creme For Face four out of five stars because it smells absolute horrible!! Like worst smell ever ! Also it gives your skin a chemical burn if you leave it on too long which irritates your skin and leaves it red for a few hours. Other than all of that it is a pretty awesome product that does exactly what it says! It gets rid of your facial hair! I use it on my upper lip and the center of my neck. I am a quarter Italian so I get pretty hairy !
Desirae K.
Hebron, KY
After months of wanting to try this product i finally got my hands onto it, and boy let me say that i will never use that again. Of course it was easy to use you just apply it to your face and let it sit for five minutes so your face can burn hotter than hell, I have scars from using this product. DO NOT RECOMMEND
Arielle B.
Waukesha , WI
This product is harsh on my skin. It is always red and irritated after use - sometimes for days. However, I've had worse luck with other topical hair remover creams. It is effective, but use wig caution if you have sensitive skin.
Alex T.
union city, TN
No even won't one star this burnt my face and didn't remove ANY facial hair what so ever! Do not buy... yes it's easy tooo use aka burn your face off.. don't waste your money or time on a $7 product. I'm so disappointed