Sally Hansen Brush-On Hair Remover Creme for Face uploaded by Shelby B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally HansenĀ® Brush-On Hair Remover Creme for Face.
Extra moisturizing formula.
Works in minutes. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mariam B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Horrible product that falsely advertises pain free hair removal. It is not pain free and doesn't remove upper lip hair that well either. My upper lip hair is fine and this product only removed some of the upper lip hair and left behind what looks like stubble. My goodness it produces the most painful burning sensation I've ever felt that my upper lip are turned blotchy red. Also, the brush applicator is absolutly useless, it's supposed to help you apply and spread the product but instead it's heavily coated in this product that it can't spread much.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Holy shmokes! This product worked so good on my lip hair. I tested it on my arm first to see if it would work and it removed all of the hair in that spot. Used it on my lip and bye bye lip hair. The brush is pretty rough though but the product definitely works.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this creme from Sally Hansen. I love even more that this bottle comes with an application brush right in the bottle for a simple and mess less application! This remover takes off even the toughest of hairs!
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product! If i had to choose between waxing and this i would always pick this! It is easy to use at home and the results are great! You see when all your hairs are removed. I just use this on my upper lip and it does cause a bit of redness but nothing too major!
Viara T.
Im not a big fan of this product just because it doesn't remove my unwanted hair
Mehdina K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product sooo much ! It works perfectly! I use it for my upper lip and also my chin area every 2-3 weeks to make sure no hairs are visible. It smells way better then the other products I've used before and it cost less then laser hair removal !!!! Try this product out.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Didn't work well for me. Left it on for the max time and it didn't remove all the hair. It's like it took off half the hair. Left my upper lip red and irritated.
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
It burns! It said leave for 8 minutes and I did. My skin started peeling and looked irritated. It took of hair though.
Kiana E.
Love this product for removing hair!!! I use to bleach my hair on my upper lip but I feel like it was still noticeable because I am kind of tan, so I decided to try the hair removal cream. I am in love. It really removes all the unwanted hair in a short period of time! Soooo much better than waxing or shaving.
Deanna R.
Did not work at all. Left it on for the maximum time and it removed nothing. Tried it the next day, same result. So disappointed. Loved that you brushed it on. Will not buy again.