BY SALLY HANSEN

Gently remove unwanted facial hair without pain or stubble. Built-in brush for easy and precise application. Formulated with Saw Palmetto, Willow Herb and Pumpkin Seed extracts which help reduce the appearance of hair regrowth.

New and improved clean, fresh scent Contains Willow Herb and Pumpkin Seed Extracts, known to help reduce the appearance of hair regrowth Formulated with Vitamin E, known to soften and smooth skin Moisturizing formula gently removes hair Great for face, above upper lip and chin. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Thioglycolate Hydroxide,Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Silicate, Parfum/Fragrance, Steareth-30, Ceteth-10, Tocopheryl Acetate,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Hydroxide, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Farnesol,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.

How To Apply:

• Skin must be dry before application.
  • Shake bottle well. Remove cap and replace with special built-in applicator brush.
  • Gently apply Brush-On Hair Remover on areas where hair is to be removed, covering hair with a layer about 1/16" thick. Do Not Rub In.
  • Wash hands immediately and thoroughly.
  • Wait 3 minuites. Test a small area by wiping creme away with a dampened tissue or cotton ball. If hair comes off easily, thoroughly remove with a moist tissue or cotton ball.
  • If hair does not remove easily, wait 2 mre minutes and test again. Do not leave on longer than a total of 8 minutes. Do not allow hair remover to dry on your skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and a washcloth. DO NOT RUB. Do not use soap. Pat dry.
  • Wait 24 hours before reapplication. Wipe off opening of Brush.
  • On Hair Remover bottle before replacing cap. Always keep bottle tightly clsoed when not in use.

Unza U.
Allen, TX
I loved using this for my upper lip peach fuzz and used it pretty consistently for about a year and a half, til I realized it TINTED THE SKIN ABOVE MY LIP TO A SEMI PERMANENT GRAYED OUT COLOR?!! I loved the ease and convenience of being able to use this cream at home but I would not recommend using it consistently over extended periods of time, because having a grayed out upper lip skin mustache is much much much more of a pain to deal with than some normal peach fuzz above your lip. Maybe it's good to use in a pinch if you're unable to get a face wax before an event, but again, I highly discourage anyone from doing what I did and going through a few tubes of this product across some time.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only reason this gets three stars is because it does at least do its job and removes hair. I’m not a novice at using hair removal creams. Face or body, I’ve used them for years, along with other products too, wax strips, etc. this is the first one that actually burned me. And I don’t have sensitive skin. Used around my mouth for my lady stache and it kept creeping into the corners of my mouth, completely burning both corners. It was horrible, they swelled and bled and cracked and took weeks to completely heal. Even have a little scarring on both sides. Just be super careful if you decide to use this.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried using this and it irritated my skin. The smell was strong and was high in price. It was very noticeable I tried to remove hair and that was embarrassing. I wouldn't recommend this brand for hair removal, I would recommend using Veet. It's much better and though it also has a strong smell it is more effective.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
So I used this product for the first time today and it’s amazing! In 3-4 minutes your face is so smooth and no hair! Doesn’t burn or irritate while waiting! Love the brush applicator! Very easy to apply and remove! My new favorite!!
lensey h.
Lewisburg, TN
It's inexpensive for a reason. I did the patch test and had no effects, so i proceeded to use it. I left it on for about 6 minutes and didn't have any reactions until the next morning. I woke up with tiny raised dots all over me! It didn't even take off all the hair. Plus, it smells terrible.
Mariam B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Horrible product that falsely advertises pain free hair removal. It is not pain free and doesn't remove upper lip hair that well either. My upper lip hair is fine and this product only removed some of the upper lip hair and left behind what looks like stubble. My goodness it produces the most painful burning sensation I've ever felt that my upper lip are turned blotchy red. Also, the brush applicator is absolutly useless, it's supposed to help you apply and spread the product but instead it's heavily coated in this product that it can't spread much.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great alternative for those who don’t like wax strips. I have been using this for my upper lip since the 8th grade (am in college now). It only takes a few minutes, and it is soothing and easy process. Highly highly recommend!!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used this for years and it is so hard to find in the stores now. The only thing besides waxing that removes my lip hair quickly and efficiently. I leave it on for a few minutes and wipe off with a damp cloth and my hair is removed. I buy mine off amazon now because that’s the only place I can find it right now. It’s super affordable and only $6. It does have a weird smell but it goes away once you apply and wipe off.
Amy M.
Rochester, NY
I hate the chemical smell, but it gets the job done without the pain of waxing. Easy to find in the drug store and gives me no hair days for at least a week or more - my hair grows fast!!
Jessica G.
White Plains
I have had no problems with this hair remover. It’s easy to apply and it works very well, especially with peach fuzz and the hairs between eyebrows. It may smell a little bit, but I don’t mind it as long as the product takes off my hair. I have also not noticed any irritation or burning. I recommend this!
Mayar M.
Cairo
Is it for all ages and available in all countries or what?
Rachel P.
Winter Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has this product ever caused anyone red, burning, and irritation when left on for the recommended time?
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this remove whiskers?
Kaitlyn S.
Savannah, GA
Is this the same product that is included in the hair removing kit? Has anyone used both this product and the kit and could compare the two?