BY SALLY HANSEN

Slant tip grasps ultra-fine hairs firmly

Diamond coated for non-slip hair grip

Stainless steel with contoured grip for precision and control.

How To Apply:

• Slant tip tweezers are perfect for working in between or above the brows.
  • The platform design inside the tips means even more hair-grabbing capability.
  • This design is coated with diamond particles for superior gripping power of ultra-fine hairs.

• I hate when I squeeze the tweezers tightly and the tip se...1 Answers
  • Do they work well for grabbing fine hairs 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I’ve had this tweezer for years and I love it!! I tend to lose little things like this overtime, but I’ve kept this tweezer because it’s just so good!! I love the textured sides to give the tweezer grip and the slanted angle for easy precision! If your looking for a great tweezer, this is your product!!" in 3 reviews
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
These tweezers are great and so easy to use. They are very precise and effective at grabbing onto event the tiniest hairs. The price is amazing for the value and I would certainly recommend these to all!
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Taryn C.
charlotte, NC
These are great. My husband got these for since I lost my other tweezers. They grab all unwanted facial hair which includes the brow. I'm very happy with these and would highly recommend to anyone looking for great tweezers.
Olivia T.
I good basic tweezers. They work well and I’ve had them forever and they still work just the same. I bought them from a drugstore and for the price they are definitely worth it. I would buy again but honestly I e had these forever I dont know if I need to or at least for a while.
Candi B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these tweezers. The ends are so sharp and that makes it super easy to get even the tiniest hair. They are easy to hold and don’t get dull super fast like other tweezers that I’ve tried. The price is reasonable and you can find them at Walmart.
Liz C.
Oklahoma City
I bought this when frustrated with a different brand and was not disappointed. They work and work well. I don’t remember having any problems with any Sally’s brand tweezers and I own multiple
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
I bought these after we moved and I couldn't find my more expensive pair after. At first they were great, but as I tested them on thinner and smaller hairs they failed miserably. I would be better off pulling them with my fingers. It does work well on coarser hairs, but I don't have many of those.
Celena B.
I had to replace tweezers constantly before getting this particular one, it works amazingly and is able to get those pesky short hairs! the only reason why I'm giving it four stars and not five is because it does eventually dull out and you will have to replace, but it was worth it!
jessica j.
Avon, IN
None of Sally Hansen tweezers are cheap, yet they're the only tweezers I buy. They have a nice angle for tweezing brows and catching those tricky stray hairs. The metal on the angled tip has little notches that I believe help with the gripping of the small hairs in between waxes.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN
This is one of the best set of tweezer i have had they get to even the smallest hair and has a safety cap to put on top so if you have it down in a make up bag you wont stab yourself with it reaching down in the bag
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I hate when I squeeze the tweezers tightly and the tip separates and I can't actually hold any thing, does that happen with these?
Elizabeth F.
Do they work well for grabbing fine hairs