BY SALLY HANSEN

Slant tip grasps ultra-fine hairs firmly

Diamond coated for non-slip hair grip

Stainless steel with contoured grip for precision and control.

How To Apply:

• Slant tip tweezers are perfect for working in between or above the brows.
  • The platform design inside the tips means even more hair-grabbing capability.
  • This design is coated with diamond particles for superior gripping power of ultra-fine hairs.

• I hate when I squeeze the tweezers tightly and the tip se...1 Answers
  • Do they work well for grabbing fine hairs 1 Answers
Sally Hansen® Brows That Wow!® Tweezers
  • "I’ve had this tweezer for years and I love it!! I tend to lose little things like this overtime, but I’ve kept this tweezer because it’s just so good!! I love the textured sides to give the tweezer grip and the slanted angle for easy precision! If your looking for a great tweezer, this is your product!!" in 3 reviews
Megan O.
Stoughton
Purchased at: Walmart
These tweezers are great for eyebrows and anything else you could think of. I’ve tried many tweezers over the years but none compare to this. It’s well worth the money to purchase these. They’re very user friendly.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
These tweezers are great and so easy to use. They are very precise and effective at grabbing onto event the tiniest hairs. The price is amazing for the value and I would certainly recommend these to all!
Cynthia B.
Pinetop-Lakeside
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing tweezers to use on your eyebrows. Definitely effective, even for little hard to grab hairs. I use them weekly! Very easy to use. Great pricing and value as well. Would recommend to others. Buy these!
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Stain less steel this is the only way I'm tweezing. this product is tuff and does what I expected and didn't. my crazy eyebrows need to be trained. They are wild. And this product helps a lot. purchase cost is $4.00 or $2.99 depending on where you shop. Sally Hansen® Stray Hair Beware®
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Taryn C.
charlotte, NC
These are great. My husband got these for since I lost my other tweezers. They grab all unwanted facial hair which includes the brow. I'm very happy with these and would highly recommend to anyone looking for great tweezers.
Olivia T.
I good basic tweezers. They work well and I’ve had them forever and they still work just the same. I bought them from a drugstore and for the price they are definitely worth it. I would buy again but honestly I e had these forever I dont know if I need to or at least for a while.
Candi B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these tweezers. The ends are so sharp and that makes it super easy to get even the tiniest hair. They are easy to hold and don’t get dull super fast like other tweezers that I’ve tried. The price is reasonable and you can find them at Walmart.
Rachel W.
Midland, Mi
These bad boys will get any little hair that you
attack. I bought mine at Meijer YEARS ago and they are still going strong. They
have a slant to the end of them so you are able to move get them right into the
arches of your brow and get really small hairs.
Liz C.
Oklahoma City
I bought this when frustrated with a different brand and was not disappointed. They work and work well. I don’t remember having any problems with any Sally’s brand tweezers and I own multiple
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I hate when I squeeze the tweezers tightly and the tip separates and I can't actually hold any thing, does that happen with these?
Elizabeth S.
Do they work well for grabbing fine hairs

Amazon