Sally Hansen Brows That Wow - Diamond Slant-Tip Tweezer with Safety Cap uploaded by Diana D.Sally Hansen Brows That Wow - Diamond Slant-Tip Tweezer with Safety Cap uploaded by Diana D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Get in Line and Perfect The Arch Slant tip tweezers are perfect for working in-between or above the brows. The platform design inside the tips means even more hair-grabbing capability; this design is coated with diamond particles for superior gripping power of ultra-fine hairs. Complete Your Tool Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen The Now Brow perfect arch brow kit. ; see more...

• I hate when I squeeze the tweezers tightly and the tip separates ...1 Answers
  • Do they work well for grabbing fine hairs 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
I bought these after we moved and I couldn't find my more expensive pair after. At first they were great, but as I tested them on thinner and smaller hairs they failed miserably. I would be better off pulling them with my fingers. It does work well on coarser hairs, but I don't have many of those.
Celena B.
I had to replace tweezers constantly before getting this particular one, it works amazingly and is able to get those pesky short hairs! the only reason why I'm giving it four stars and not five is because it does eventually dull out and you will have to replace, but it was worth it!
jessica j.
Avon, IN
None of Sally Hansen tweezers are cheap, yet they're the only tweezers I buy. They have a nice angle for tweezing brows and catching those tricky stray hairs. The metal on the angled tip has little notches that I believe help with the gripping of the small hairs in between waxes.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN
This is one of the best set of tweezer i have had they get to even the smallest hair and has a safety cap to put on top so if you have it down in a make up bag you wont stab yourself with it reaching down in the bag
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I do like Sally Hansen's products but the tweezers are prices for the job they don't do. I won't pay much for these because they don't grab the little hairs out easy. They curve great but don't pull out great.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is one of my go to tweezers. I have tried many brands and I'm always pretty happy with Sally Hansen based of the price and length of time I can use the product before replacing.
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
These tweezers has a grip like none other!! I love these tweezers for cleaning up stray hairs in my brows when I can't go to the salon. A must buy in my opinion!
Jessika H.
corona, california
These tweezers get every little speck of hair they really work they get all the hairs you might have on them eyebrows these make your eyebrows on fleek
Gabby T.
This is wonderful for cleaning up your eyebrows as comfortable as possible with tweezers. The slant does make it easier to use though!!
Chelsea D.
I love these tweezers and its so hard to find a good pair of tweezers nowadays. definitely hold on to these once you buy them!
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I hate when I squeeze the tweezers tightly and the tip separates and I can't actually hold any thing, does that happen with these?
Elizabeth F.
Do they work well for grabbing fine hairs