BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen bright eyes Double Lash Curler

Sally Hansen® bright eyes Double Lash Curler

by Sally Hansen

Make your eyes pop and enhance the effect of mascara with this lash curler from sally hansen. The included refill pad ensures you're ready for gorgeous lashes day after day.

Does anyone know where to purchase this eyelash curler? It used to be my go-to, but lately I haven’t been able to find it at the usual places
Where can i buy this?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® bright eyes Double Lash Curler!
Product Highlights
...and eyelashes are reaching for the gawds! I notice that my lashes look longer and my eyes look bigger and more alert. in reviews
I like the fact it comes with a refill pad but don't like that every time I go to reach for it the pad seems to have fallen off and never stay on in reviews
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this lash curler. I have flat short eyelashes so this pushes them up and makes them look fuller. The grips are so comfortable. This is probably one of my must haves in my makeup bag.
Abby J.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only eyelash curler that truly curls my eyelashes. If you’re looking for a comfortable and effective eyelash curler, this product is for you!
Ruth S.
Montrose, PA
I been using the Bright Eyes lash curlers for several years. I’d recommend replacing it every year, as the spring mechanism can wear out which can break. It also comes with extra lash pads which is nice. Using this curler is very easy and comfortable.
Stacy  F.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Alicia G.
Warren, OH
I've never used a lash curler before, and was honestly pretty scared of accidentally pinching my eyelid or ripping my eyelashes out. However it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought and these make my lashes look great
Megan R.
Copley, OH
This is hands down one of the best eyelash curlers that you can buy for under $10. I bought my first one 5 years ago and it lasted my right up until last year. I love it because it has rubber handles that are easy to hold on to and when you squeeze it never feels like my eyelashes are going to get ripped out. The only thing I will say is that the actual curler part it very wide, and it doesn't give as dramatic as a curl as you would get with some other eyelash curlers. But I still love it and use it everyday
Keely S.
Lakeside, CA
I love this! They work so great and are a great price! I use mine every single day, sometimes just for a little boost and sometimes for a dramatic curl, they would great for both!
Margaret P.
Newport, NJ
Its really good for the price that it is. My ultimate favorite eyelash curler is the shu but this actually comes in second even before shiseido (It comes third). I have asian short lashes so its like knife straight and although I have to go in throughout the day when I use this and give myself a quick fix thats ok.
micah T.
Abilene
this is by far my favorite eyelash curler and I have been using them since I was 13 years old! I love the shape and padding used in the Sally Hansen brand, but I do not like how they change the handles on the curler. it’s harder to hold onto while curling my lashes.
Denise W.
Roxboro, NC
This is only the second eyelash curler that I’ve ever used. It works better than the other curler that I had before. I like the handles for a better grip. It does what it’s meant to do and the price is reasonable.