Sally Hansen Big Top Coat Treatment Shimmer - Twinkle Snows

by Unknown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Big Top Coat Treatment Shimmer - Twinkle Snows!
Ellisville, MO
I love this topcoat by itself and have learned to love it even more after finding out there was a GLITTER ONE!! I love how long it lasts and how my manicure can always have a sparkle!
Cincinnati, OH
Tried this around the Christmas holiday as I thought it would just add a little glimmer to my nails for the holiday and I loved it!
Love this product! Huge fan of Sally Hansen but my favorites are the shimmers. I use them 75% of the time! This one is fantastic!
Smyrna, DE
I use tear matte and shimmer top coat and they are both amazing. They both get the job done whether I want matter or shimmer.
Southbridge, MA
The shimmer on this isn't as good as other brands, butsi it's nice for a simple effect. I like using it with lighter colors.
Joliet, IL
Love the product hardens fast and helped my nails grow well i was so happy to try it on and hope you girls buy it Thank you
Menomonie, WI
I only use Sally Hansen top coat and it works super well and dries fast. You don't need a lot or need to purchase often.
LOVE IT!!! I love the way my nails are and how sparkly they can be. It looks like I got them professionally done.
North Lawrence, OH
This top coat makes your nail polish dry real quickly and it also keeps your nails looking nice for a long time.
Gray, GA
Too coat works great takes a whole to dry but all in all it's a very good product to work wkth.............

Looking for your answer?