BY SALLY HANSEN #65 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Apply the semi-transparent black top coat to your favorite nail polish to instantly transform your color! Take polish deeper to a richness you never conceived. layer over glitter to create depth to your polish. Wear over a shimmer to tone down & create a sophisticated look. Increases shine and protects polish for an even better manicure.

Elena P.
murrieta, CA
This product was okay. luckily I was able to snag this at a price I couldn't pass up..I didn't like it at first , I like bright colors and it really dulled out my color. as time.went by I started playing with it and realized after 2 or 3 costs I got a pretty cool color , basis a new color polish jjst by adding this. I then also learned I can give my.nails an OMBRE LOOK by leaving painting one coat of your color , then leaving one nail (thumb) that color , then apply a light coat of smoky to 4 other nails , then apply a second light coat to 3 nails , 3rd coat to 2 nails... you understand. overall it's great to have in hand like in said to crest a new color , ombre nails , heck , apply it alone if you like that. I didn't find it streaky at all
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
This applied heavy and therefore took too long to dry. I much prefer their diamond shine top coat. I've tried others but ALWAYS go back to that one because it dries fast, has a lot of shine, protect
Polish for a good 5 days and I always have people compliment my manicure even though I just do it at home. This one didn't not have same results as Sally Hansen diamond shine
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
This top coat it's amazing just like most of the products Sally Hansen makes. I love they way my nails feel when I apply this. This top coat make my nails feel thicker since I have thin nails it's always a struggle no to break them easily. But this product protects my nails of breaking.
eleanor p.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is such an interesting product! I like using it for a variety of different purposes. You can use it to vamp up your favorite color, or to create a cool ombre look. I like it on top of shimmery duochrome colors, as it really creates an interesting depth and nuance to the color.
Jennifer V.
Ocala, FL
This is a very cool product. When I tried it for first time I was very pleased. I had a nail color on and painted this over it and it turned out very nice. Still seen the color but it gave it an even prettier color of like a smoky blackish grey.
Kelly S.
Best top coat ever!! Never chips and lasts forever. You have to try it. I always buy this brand now. Very easy to apply, doesn't clump. It's a great value, too. I recommend this one over any other top coat.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
This was ok. I was hoping it would turn out better than what it did. But it's suppose to give your polish a smoky look. I did a bright pink polish underneath and this looked very streaky over top of it. Maybe it would look better with another color underneath but over all this was just ok to me.
Sarah A.
Oxford
Sally Hansen has lots of top coats I love. THIS one and the matte version. ALSO the velvet one. They make great products and I love them all very much. They last a long time and they don't flake off
Ashley M.
Milton, MA
I buy this product every few months from Target and I love to use this product to give visual interest to my nails. I have not seen another product quite like it. I would recommend it to any consumer looking for an inexpensive way to create a whole new look.
Holly B.
Alexandria
This stuff is great it's just kinda pricey. I know it's good quality but not everyone can afford $4-7 for one bottle. But love them they have great products all around!!