BY SALLY HANSEN

With an Acrylic Polymer Complex and double UV filters, our formula delivers a brilliant finish and defends against fading.
When you want a shiny mani in seconds, reach for Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™!
After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™. Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!
For a high-shine mani anytime, keep Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™ on hand.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimelitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, N-butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina.

How To Apply:

• After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™.
  • Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!

• I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does S...2 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've fallen in love with this topcoat! I had been using a great gel like topcoat for a long time & they're no longer making it. 😥😥😥 So I took a chance on this topcoat after loving the basecoat from this same line.  I'm very grateful to have found this & also very impressed with the quality of the formula. I now have shiny and durable natural nails and I'm so excited to have found this item! To be honest, it's actually giving me a better shine to my nails than my old shiny topcoat did! 😱😱😱 Combining the big primer base coat and this topcoat is a great way to make your natural nails 💅 look like a no chip manicure 😉😊❤️
Haley S.
Auburn
I love this product, you can apply it on wet or dry nails and it will dry almost instantly! The price is great for the quality that this product provides and it is very easy to use and goes on wonderfully. I have used other Sally Hansen top coats in the past and this is by far the best and fastest to dry! I would recommend this product to anyone who is impatient for your nails to dry.
Lindsey G.
Go out and purchase this now- it's a hands down winner. I got this as an impulse and thought it would be a joke like every other shiny coat I've bought. I thought this silver packaging was just a pretty new way to say “buy me” with the same old formula inside. Wrong- this stuff is amazing. It's cheap, it's fast drying, and it makes your polish look like you spent big money at the nail salon. It gives your nails a gel look that Is SUPER SHINY! The light reflects on your nails like the super thick gel top coat you get at the salon. I'm telling you- you'll have to see it to believe it. I've had tons of complements- get it you won't be disappointed!
Monet H.
I love this too coat it makes polish pop! I use it whenever I do my own nails at home. Easy to apply I love the applicator brush. Purchased from Walmart. Would buy it again. I would recommend to anyone.
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
I love this. It makes my nails look nice and you can apply nice thick coats. It doesnt streak or anything like that for my nails. I am a littlw impatient so it doesnt dry as quickly as id like but again i put very generous coats on so thats probably user error.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This is my first experience with both a top coat AND Sally Hansen and based on this performance I would 100% buy her brand again. This top coat goes on so easily, dries really fast and makes a HUGE difference.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
4 stars only because I wish it dried faster. Honestly, being a busy mom of three it doesn't dry fast enough but I love the shine I get! So, I apply two coats of polish, this "big shiny top coat", then a coat of my favorite quick dry seche viet and I'm out the door. It lasts me a good 4+ days depending on what I'm doing. This method gives me the look of a salon gel manicure without the cost and a fraction of the time!
Sarah L.
I really liked this top coat when I first started using it. It was very shiny and made my polish last about a week. The drying time was pretty fast too. I’m not sure if it’s just my bottle or the hot environment I live in...but after about a month the formula turned noticeably thicker and took longer to dry. The shine on my nails also wasn’t as shiny after that. I still think it’s a good top coat, but I may try something else next time.
kara w.
Denton, TX
I could never find a good top to use on my nails. All the ones I have tried have cracked and started peeling in a day: Until I bought Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat. This top works works wonders and is inexpensive. I would defiantly buy this product again! :)
K C.
I love its shiny coat but not so much on how much time I have to wait for it to dry. I have used others that are similar but this just comes out almost as similar as putting on a gel top coat. Also another thing the bottle doesn't really tell me how much I have used so I think it could be reimagined. All in all I give it a 4 star.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does it last?
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does Sally Hansen dries and how long does it last before you need to reapply? I look for a quick drying topcoat, I need a back up to my two favorites one that I can only purchase online!