BY SALLY HANSEN

With an Acrylic Polymer Complex and double UV filters, our formula delivers a brilliant finish and defends against fading.
When you want a shiny mani in seconds, reach for Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™!
After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™. Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!
For a high-shine mani anytime, keep Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™ on hand.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimelitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, N-butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina.

How To Apply:

• After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™.
  • Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!

• I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does S...2 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've fallen in love with this topcoat! I had been using a great gel like topcoat for a long time & they're no longer making it. 😥😥😥 So I took a chance on this topcoat after loving the basecoat from this same line.  I'm very grateful to have found this & also very impressed with the quality of the formula. I now have shiny and durable natural nails and I'm so excited to have found this item! To be honest, it's actually giving me a better shine to my nails than my old shiny topcoat did! 😱😱😱 Combining the big primer base coat and this topcoat is a great way to make your natural nails 💅 look like a no chip manicure 😉😊❤️
Angela R.
Decatur, Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
It has a beautiful shine. The only issue was on closer look the top coat had a bubbled up finish. I thought it was just the first application, but it happened everytime. Save your money.
Lindsey G.
Go out and purchase this now- it's a hands down winner. I got this as an impulse and thought it would be a joke like every other shiny coat I've bought. I thought this silver packaging was just a pretty new way to say “buy me” with the same old formula inside. Wrong- this stuff is amazing. It's cheap, it's fast drying, and it makes your polish look like you spent big money at the nail salon. It gives your nails a gel look that Is SUPER SHINY! The light reflects on your nails like the super thick gel top coat you get at the salon. I'm telling you- you'll have to see it to believe it. I've had tons of complements- get it you won't be disappointed!
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I am normally a fan of Sally Hansen products but this one was a miss. I let my polish fully dry before applying this top coat, then allowed plenty of time for this to dry too and it never fully did. It ended up smudging and making the polish beneath crinkle up. Love this brand but try a different topcoat. This ain’t it
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
LOVE. THIS. TOP COAT. It goes on thick, dries thick, and makes my nails feel great. My only complaint is that it chips after only a day or two, but I usually don't mind too much. It's so shiny and it's the only top coat that I feel is worth the money.
Monet H.
I love this too coat it makes polish pop! I use it whenever I do my own nails at home. Easy to apply I love the applicator brush. Purchased from Walmart. Would buy it again. I would recommend to anyone.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this looks when first applied, but it doesn’t keep my nails from chipping. It is a good price and easily found at the store, so I do appreciate that. It’s what I go for when I don’t use a gel topcoat, so I’d recommend to others.
Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a pretty great top coat as the name says it leaves the nails super shiny. It doesn’t last as long as some of the pricier top coats but for the price this one works just fine; if you take care of them it lasts about 5 days
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
It's an okay topcoat and works really well. However, it bubbles up a lot which doesn't look really nice. Instead of this top coat I would recommend the OPI topcoat which is around the same price as this one.
Haley S.
Milford, CT
I love this product, you can apply it on wet or dry nails and it will dry almost instantly! The price is great for the quality that this product provides and it is very easy to use and goes on wonderfully. I have used other Sally Hansen top coats in the past and this is by far the best and fastest to dry! I would recommend this product to anyone who is impatient for your nails to dry.
Brenda V.
Stockton , CA
I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does it last?
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does Sally Hansen dries and how long does it last before you need to reapply? I look for a quick drying topcoat, I need a back up to my two favorites one that I can only purchase online!