BY SALLY HANSEN #41 in Nail Polish Top Coats

With an Acrylic Polymer Complex and double UV filters, our formula delivers a brilliant finish and defends against fading.
When you want a shiny mani in seconds, reach for Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™!
After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™. Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!
For a high-shine mani anytime, keep Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™ on hand.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimelitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, N-butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina.

How To Apply:

• After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™.
  • Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!

• I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does it last? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does Sally Han...2 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've fallen in love with this topcoat! I had been using a great gel like topcoat for a long time & they're no longer making it. 😥😥😥 So I took a chance on this topcoat after loving the basecoat from this same line.  I'm very grateful to have found this & also very impressed with the quality of the formula. I now have shiny and durable natural nails and I'm so excited to have found this item! To be honest, it's actually giving me a better shine to my nails than my old shiny topcoat did! 😱😱😱 Combining the big primer base coat and this topcoat is a great way to make your natural nails 💅 look like a no chip manicure 😉😊❤️
K C.
I love its shiny coat but not so much on how much time I have to wait for it to dry. I have used others that are similar but this just comes out almost as similar as putting on a gel top coat. Also another thing the bottle doesn't really tell me how much I have used so I think it could be reimagined. All in all I give it a 4 star.
Cheyanna S.
This dries fairly quickly and does make your nails pretty shiny, but it actually makes my nail polish chip a lot more. I've tested the same nail polishes with and without this top coat and when I use this my nails not only chip from the base but also chip a lot closer to my nail bed. The bottle is opaque so I can't tell how much I've used so far but I'm probably about halfway through and it hasn't gone goopy on me yet. I won't be repurchasing this.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
I love this. It makes my nails look nice and you can apply nice thick coats. It doesnt streak or anything like that for my nails. I am a littlw impatient so it doesnt dry as quickly as id like but again i put very generous coats on so thats probably user error.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
4 stars only because I wish it dried faster. Honestly, being a busy mom of three it doesn't dry fast enough but I love the shine I get! So, I apply two coats of polish, this "big shiny top coat", then a coat of my favorite quick dry seche viet and I'm out the door. It lasts me a good 4+ days depending on what I'm doing. This method gives me the look of a salon gel manicure without the cost and a fraction of the time!
kara w.
Denton, TX
I could never find a good top to use on my nails. All the ones I have tried have cracked and started peeling in a day: Until I bought Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat. This top works works wonders and is inexpensive. I would defiantly buy this product again! :)
Hilary B.
This is really a perfect top coat comparable to what is used in nail salons. I picked this up from Walgreens and boy was I surprised. It's a really good thick top coat that dries super quick. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a super shiny wet look super fast drying top coat!
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
This is the only top coat I buy! I purchase it at target and Walmart, it is a very affordable product! It makes your nails look like you went to the salon and paid for gel but for more than half the price! I love it and I will continue to buy this product
Catherine M.
Cleveland, MS
Out of all of the Top coats that I own this is my second to my favorite top coat. I like the shiny affect that it give once its dry on my hand . But the least favorite thing is how thick it is it comes out as a glob of top coat. Other than that it is a very nice top coat that I will continue to use .
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
I absolutely love the way this makes my nails look but I feel like it ships really easily it's worth the price but I feel like I constantly have to touch many nails up in a few days
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does it last?
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does Sally Hansen dries and how long does it last before you need to reapply? I look for a quick drying topcoat, I need a back up to my two favorites one that I can only purchase online!