BY SALLY HANSEN

With an Acrylic Polymer Complex and double UV filters, our formula delivers a brilliant finish and defends against fading.
When you want a shiny mani in seconds, reach for Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™!
After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™. Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!
For a high-shine mani anytime, keep Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™ on hand.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimelitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, N-butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina.

How To Apply:

• After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat™.
  • Dry to the touch in 60 seconds!

• I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does S...2 Answers
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
I like how this top coat looks on my nail, it immediately boosts some shine to my manicure. The drying time is about average. I can’t say it’s very long lasting, lasts me about 3-4 days since I wash my hands often, wash dishes, cook, etc. but it’s good for its price
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've fallen in love with this topcoat! I had been using a great gel like topcoat for a long time & they're no longer making it. 😥😥😥 So I took a chance on this topcoat after loving the basecoat from this same line.  I'm very grateful to have found this & also very impressed with the quality of the formula. I now have shiny and durable natural nails and I'm so excited to have found this item! To be honest, it's actually giving me a better shine to my nails than my old shiny topcoat did! 😱😱😱 Combining the big primer base coat and this topcoat is a great way to make your natural nails 💅 look like a no chip manicure 😉😊❤️
victoria c.
59 woodcock mtn rd
I really like the look of the container. I bottle if actually very big and last a long time. I bumped the star down to 4 because it sometimes gets cloudy and then that reflects on the nail. Other than that it's very affordable and looks great
Andree D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this. It’s not the best top coat I’ve ever tried but it’s still pretty good. I’m very hard on my nails and I do see that polish lasts longer when I use this top coat and it definitely adds a nice glossy shine to my nails as well.
𝒦𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒𝒶 ℋ.
Crawfordsville
takes awhile to dry but works fine as a top coat. i have had better sally hansen top coats but it’s on the cheaper side so it’s alright. i would buy it again.
Lindsey G.
Go out and purchase this now- it's a hands down winner. I got this as an impulse and thought it would be a joke like every other shiny coat I've bought. I thought this silver packaging was just a pretty new way to say “buy me” with the same old formula inside. Wrong- this stuff is amazing. It's cheap, it's fast drying, and it makes your polish look like you spent big money at the nail salon. It gives your nails a gel look that Is SUPER SHINY! The light reflects on your nails like the super thick gel top coat you get at the salon. I'm telling you- you'll have to see it to believe it. I've had tons of complements- get it you won't be disappointed!
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I am normally a fan of Sally Hansen products but this one was a miss. I let my polish fully dry before applying this top coat, then allowed plenty of time for this to dry too and it never fully did. It ended up smudging and making the polish beneath crinkle up. Love this brand but try a different topcoat. This ain’t it
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
LOVE. THIS. TOP COAT. It goes on thick, dries thick, and makes my nails feel great. My only complaint is that it chips after only a day or two, but I usually don't mind too much. It's so shiny and it's the only top coat that I feel is worth the money.
Monet H.
I love this too coat it makes polish pop! I use it whenever I do my own nails at home. Easy to apply I love the applicator brush. Purchased from Walmart. Would buy it again. I would recommend to anyone.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this looks when first applied, but it doesn’t keep my nails from chipping. It is a good price and easily found at the store, so I do appreciate that. It’s what I go for when I don’t use a gel topcoat, so I’d recommend to others.
Brenda V.
Stockton , CA
I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does it last?
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does Sally Hansen dries and how long does it last before you need to reapply? I look for a quick drying topcoat, I need a back up to my two favorites one that I can only purchase online!