BY SALLY HANSEN #35 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Big shiny top coat is a mani must-have for nail lovers. Enhance, compliment and protect your favorite nail creations. The quick-drying top coat is fortified with an acrylic polymer complex that resists chipping and gives your manicure a long lasting, high gloss finish. The specifically designed formula applies evenly and preserves the look and texture of nail color and nail art. . â . Shake gently. Apply one thin coat over dry nail color. . â . â

• I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does it last? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does Sally Han...2 Answers
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
I love this. It makes my nails look nice and you can apply nice thick coats. It doesnt streak or anything like that for my nails. I am a littlw impatient so it doesnt dry as quickly as id like but again i put very generous coats on so thats probably user error.
Cheyanna S.
This dries fairly quickly and does make your nails pretty shiny, but it actually makes my nail polish chip a lot more. I've tested the same nail polishes with and without this top coat and when I use this my nails not only chip from the base but also chip a lot closer to my nail bed. The bottle is opaque so I can't tell how much I've used so far but I'm probably about halfway through and it hasn't gone goopy on me yet. I won't be repurchasing this.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
4 stars only because I wish it dried faster. Honestly, being a busy mom of three it doesn't dry fast enough but I love the shine I get! So, I apply two coats of polish, this "big shiny top coat", then a coat of my favorite quick dry seche viet and I'm out the door. It lasts me a good 4+ days depending on what I'm doing. This method gives me the look of a salon gel manicure without the cost and a fraction of the time!
kara w.
Denton, TX
I could never find a good top to use on my nails. All the ones I have tried have cracked and started peeling in a day: Until I bought Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat. This top works works wonders and is inexpensive. I would defiantly buy this product again! :)
Hilary B.
This is really a perfect top coat comparable to what is used in nail salons. I picked this up from Walgreens and boy was I surprised. It's a really good thick top coat that dries super quick. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a super shiny wet look super fast drying top coat!
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
This is the only top coat I buy! I purchase it at target and Walmart, it is a very affordable product! It makes your nails look like you went to the salon and paid for gel but for more than half the price! I love it and I will continue to buy this product
Catherine M.
Cleveland, MS
Out of all of the Top coats that I own this is my second to my favorite top coat. I like the shiny affect that it give once its dry on my hand . But the least favorite thing is how thick it is it comes out as a glob of top coat. Other than that it is a very nice top coat that I will continue to use .
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
I absolutely love the way this makes my nails look but I feel like it ships really easily it's worth the price but I feel like I constantly have to touch many nails up in a few days
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
When I first got this top coat, it was amazing! It was long lasting, made my polish not chip,.and was so shiny. Unfortunately, even though the bottle was closed, it somehow dried up within a couple of months. Will not be buying this again.
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
Any time I wear this topcoat, everyone asks if I got a gel manicure! it's just a regular topcoat, but people compliment me on how shiny my nails are and how great they look all the time! It's very affordable for the quality.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I been wanting to try this for the longest! How long does it last?
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I've been looking for a back up topcoat! How quick does Sally Hansen dries and how long does it last before you need to reapply? I look for a quick drying topcoat, I need a back up to my two favorites one that I can only purchase online!