Sally Hansen® Big Primer Base Coat™ Nail Polish

$5.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Ready to get even? Sally Hansen Big Primer Base Coat™ evens out imperfections, creating the perfect canvas for color.
Our formula with Silk, Vitamin E and Vitamin C smoothes nails and fills ridges.
When you want the perfect foundation for nail color, use Sally Hansen Big Primer Base Coat™!
Apply one coat of Sally Hansen Big Primer Base Coat on bare nails. Wear under color for a long-lasting manicure, or alone to protect your nails.
Sally Hansen Big Primer Base Coat™ is the first step to a flawless manicure.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/ Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Serica Powder/Silk Powder/Poudre De Soie, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Methylpropanediol, Methylthiopropylamido Acetyl Methionine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140)].

How To Apply:

• Apply one coat of Sally Hansen Big Primer Base Coat on bare nails.
  • Wear under color for a long-lasting manicure, or alone to protect your nails.

Anyone else find that it never fully allows your nails to dry? Does anyone have any tips to help dry the nails? I'm using 1 layer of primer + 2 thin layers of color + 1 layer quick dry top coat
Who else loves that color like me?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Big Primer Base Coat™ Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Riverview, FL
This primer is an absolute lifesaver. I never knew I needed a primer for my nail polish until I was sick of it always peeling off and cracking after 5 hours. This saves my nails and makes the polish last for a good week! Highly recommend if you struggle with sever cracking and peeling of nail polish.
I mean it does the job, the polish seems to stick longer. Less chipping and i haven’t seen discoloration from consistently painting my nails different bright colors to deep colors and nudes. Definitely a game changer.
Santa Fe, TX
Nice translucent neutral base. Dries quick and the wide brush makes application a breeze. I don’t really have anything bad to say about it. Sally Hansen has been my go to since high school and I keep going back.
I honestly have yet to find a better base/top coat nail product! It’s important to remember that the condition of your nails (I.e. oiliness/dryness of your nail beds and smoothness/rigidity of surface) makes all the difference if you want your manicure to last. I think Sally Hansen makes the best product, and the price is usually better than most you find at the drugstore!
Ruskin , FL
I just tried this base coat and I must say, I’m pretty impressed. I usually go for the combo top/base polish but I thought I’d give this a try. I like it. A lot! My polish sets nicely on top and doesn’t bleed into my nails. I like that.
East Rockaway, NY
I actually really like using this as a base coat. Is my first time using it and I really like it. It seems to smooth out the ridges in my nails a little bit and it has a slight tint to it. I would definitely recommend .
Charlotte , NC
Works really well on natural nails when you want a high polished clean look and it holds up a few more extra days if you have your hands in hot water often. I recommend a try it’s worth the money.
Chandler , AZ
Hands down this is one of the best brands in the market. Be it their pricing, innovative products and the duration of the paint. It’s worth to buy and majorly from target or any discounted stores
Sally Hansen® Big Primer Base Coat™ Nail Polish uploaded by Joy R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my every day primer. I tools like a flesh tone but it goes on clear. It’s not pricy compared to the Butter London. It works as well as the more expensive brands. Also, it lasts a long time. I will buy again soo so I can have a back up.
La Mesa, CA
This is a very strong base coat and primer. A primer coat helos your nailcolor toadhere to your nail better. I think it eorks best if you put 2 coats on before applying nail color. I would recommend Sally Hansen to others. It is very affordable in price without comprimising quality.