BY SALLY HANSEN

Protect your skin and cuticles from polish. Guards wrap around each nail for a neater application.

When you want to apply polish confidently, Big Polish Guards Cuticle Protectors™ have your back!

Tips for best results:
1. Place protectors tightly around your nails and completely wrap the edges around the tip of your finger. Press down on cuticles to avoid bubbling.
2. Let polish dry completely for 2-3 mins before gently peeling off protectors.
3. Works best when applied one hand at a time.

Sally Hansen Big Polish Guards Cuticle Protectors™ are a must-have for at-home manicures.

How To Apply:

• Place protectors tightly around your nails and completely wrap the edges around the tip of your finger. Press down on cuticles to avoid bubbling.
  • Let polish dry completely for 2-3 mins before gently peeling off protectors.
  • Works best when applied one hand at a time.

Buy on ULTA
Susana V.
Las Vegas, NV
The concept is really nice BUT the guards are to big for the nails, I try to do everything so the guards can fix but no luck. Is my first time using this products and sadly I will not buy it again. 😭
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
I never knew I needed this product until I tried it! I've always avoided painting my nails because it'd end up all over my finger. I am so pleased with my results using these. You take them off and have a clean line! I will purchase again and might actually get adventurous and paint my nails!
Are these a one time use only?
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I wonder if these actually work? Great idea if so.
Livvi D.
Is it worth it to buy it?