BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Our formula is fortified with matting agents, instantly transforming nail color from high gloss to a matte finish.
When you want a quick and easy matte finish, Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat™ delivers. Lasts up to 10 days!
Apply 1 coat over dry nail color. Let dry.
Keep Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat™ on hand, for a modern matte finish anytime.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimelitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, N-butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina.

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat over dry nail color.
  • Let dry.

Sally Hansen® Big Matte Top Coat™ Nail Polish
  • "I like to use this on top of any of my nail polishes but I do actually like to just use it alone to give my nails a matte and even look." in 2 reviews
  • "It's dries really fast and makes my nails look so matte." in 1 review
  • "it makes nails look so cool and it actually works!" in 1 review
  • "I love this matte top coat it's a cheaper version but it works well and it creates a whole other color !" in 1 review
  • "It only takes one coat and it dries really fast." in 1 review
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I never realized how much matte nails make you feel like a queen. I really only use it with dark colors, but I’m sure it’ll look good with anything! I’ve had it almost a year and it still is working great! I’m about to go paint my nails red with NARS nail polish and put this on top :) NARS Nail Polish Collection, shade=Jungle Red
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Eeeekk!! No!! It even turned yellow after not too long! It didn’t work that well to begin with and leaves a weird tint to your nails and they don’t look equally matte. I would NOT recommend! I would not buy again- try Essie or OPI MatteSally Hansen® Big Matte Top Coat™ Nail Polish
Kacie-Jo B.
I worked as a lab tech for almost two years and the company I worked for did not allow us to wear nail polish to work. Luckily, I found this clear matte nail polish. If applied by itself, it looks like your natural nail, but cleaner and tidier and protected. ;)
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I really love Sally Hansen® Big Matte Top Coat™ Nail Polish! Most matte top coats fade after about 2 or so days and this one is no different. It's great for the price and doesn't take forever to dry. About $5 Amazon Prime and sometimes cheaper in stores, can't go wrong.
Aliyah S.
Love this top coat. Really neat idea. It turns a polished look into a completely different style. Worth the money. You'll never get tired of the new matte possibilities of your polish colors!
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
This is the first matte top coat I’ve ever tried and I loved it. I’m obsessed with matte nails and I can turn Any color into a matte finish! It applied very smooth and doesn’t take long to dry. The only negative thing I have to say is it does start to get very sticky and “dried out” quickly, probably half way through the bottle.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
I have always loved Sally Henson it has been around forever. They are affordable products and great quality. This matte coat is perfect. It makes it matte without looking to dry.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
This matte top coat is perfect for the job. It gives a nice even matte look over each nail. It works on colors from black to white and every color in-between. I would definitely recommend this top coat to anyone who loves the matte look. 😆
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Ok so this Clear Matte Base Coat is the best thing to buy because you can used it before o after color or both if you like!!! Will buy constantly because I always use this on my nails.
Ingrid M.
Garden Grove, CA
For anyone who wants to do an at home matte coat, this is the one! I purchased this and it actually works! It keeps my nail polish matte for a long time and you don't need to add so much which is great. Definitely recommend.
Maria G.
How well does this work? and does it leave like a white frost shade to the nail after it dries or not?
Vilma A.
Does it work?😕 does it look good? Works with all the polishes? 😕
Samantha L.
I am in love with matte nails and I hate having to go to the nail salon to get what I want. I'm looking for opinions on this product and if its user friendly.
Arely D.
San Diego, CA
Do you need to put this on multiple times to be able to get that perfect matte look?
Arlene B.
Murphysboro , IL
I know this matte top coat is inexpensive. but is it still worth the money? does it actually leave your polish matte?