BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Treatments

Big matte top coat is a mani must-have for nail lovers. Enhance, compliment and protect your favorite nail creations. The quick-drying top coat is fortified with mattifiers that instantly transforms any manicure into a velvetty, matte finish. The specifically designed formula applies evenly and preserves the look and texture of nail color and nail art. Use with any shade to create a smooth matte finish for a manicure with a ""big attitude"". . â . Shake gently. Apply one thin coat over dry nail color. . â . â see more...

Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat Nail Treatment
  • "I like to use this on top of any of my nail polishes but I do actually like to just use it alone to give my nails a matte and even look." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this matte top coat it's a cheaper version but it works well and it creates a whole other color !" in 1 review
  • "Works well, makes a nice matte finish." in 1 review
  • "it makes nails look so cool and it actually works!" in 1 review
  • "It only takes one coat and it dries really fast." in 1 review
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never realized how much matte nails make you feel like a queen. I really only use it with dark colors, but I’m sure it’ll look good with anything! I’ve had it almost a year and it still is working great! I’m about to go paint my nails red with NARS nail polish and put this on top :) NARS Nail Polish Collection, shade=Jungle Red
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: 41055
I bought this at Wegmans after searching for it at Walmart and not finding it! It was slightly more pricey at Wegmans than it would've been at Walmart, but not bad! I think it was around $6 and it was well worth it! I love matte nails and never knew how it was done until I saw someone post a picture of freshly painted nails mentioning they used this product. I went the next day to buy it myself! Shows just how much promoting the products you like really influences other people's purchases!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Matte Top Coat
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Matte Top Coat
Ok so this Clear Matte Base Coat is the best thing to buy because you can used it before o after color or both if you like!!! Will buy constantly because I always use this on my nails.
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat Nail Treatment! Most matte top coats fade after about 2 or so days and this one is no different. It's great for the price and doesn't take forever to dry. About $5 Amazon Prime and sometimes cheaper in stores, can't go wrong.
Becca D.
San Diego
Review for: 41055
This matte top coat is amazing!! It applies so easily and even. It only takes a few moments to dry and the matte result is gorgeous!!!!! Now I can mattify all of my polishes at home! I 100% recommend.
Ingrid M.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For anyone who wants to do an at home matte coat, this is the one! I purchased this and it actually works! It keeps my nail polish matte for a long time and you don't need to add so much which is great. Definitely recommend.
Jennifer M.
Review for: 41055
I really love this and I think it’s perfect for me :) I’ve tried everything, but this really outdoes itself. I recommend this %100 to anybody who enjoys something as lovely as this! Definitely buying again :D
Deb B.
Barton, MD
Review for: 41055
Love it! Works and is cheap, especially compared to buying all the matte colors. Super happy to find something like this at wal-mart. Drys quickly and helps stop my nails from chipping constantly like usual
GIselle P.
New York
Review for: Matte Top Coat
I have used many other matte finish products before , this one is one of my favorites however it takes a couple of minutes for the matte solution to dry which is a no-no , other matte finish products dry much .
Maria G.
How well does this work? and does it leave like a white frost shade to the nail after it dries or not?
Arely D.
San Diego, CA
Do you need to put this on multiple times to be able to get that perfect matte look?
Arlene B.
Murphysboro , IL
I know this matte top coat is inexpensive. but is it still worth the money? does it actually leave your polish matte?
Samantha L.
I am in love with matte nails and I hate having to go to the nail salon to get what I want. I'm looking for opinions on this product and if its user friendly.
Vilma A.
Does it work?😕 does it look good? Works with all the polishes? 😕