BY SALLY HANSEN #43 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Our formula quickly seals your nail color, drying to a smooth, shiny finish.
When you don’t have time to sit and watch polish dry, Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Coat™ gets you out the door – fast!
With Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Coat™, you always have time for a mani!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Etocrylene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ppg-2 Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Algae Extract, D&C Violet No. 2

How To Apply:

• After applying nail color, wait 2 minutes, then apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Coat™.

Sabrina S.
Fred Meyer's had a bogo sale so I tried it. I looked up reviews on here before and due to the overwhelming 5 star likes on this product gave it a shot. I have to say I was not mislead. This top coats gives a nice shine. It goes on smoothly and does bit create bubbles. Also the brush remains fluild and doesn't clump together like some top coat polishes can. Anyhoo, I'm seeing good things with this. Normally, it isn't too pricey either going for $5.99 at Freddy's.
Denise U.
I am always smudging my polish even when using a polish dryer! This stuff is AMAZING! I can polish both hands and by the time I get the second hand polished, the first hand is ready for this top coat and I do NOT smudge! This is always onhamd especially when I am in a hurry!
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff let me tell ya. I've started taking more interest in my nails. I bought it from cvs, its good value and was quite cheap! I'm a repeat user of top coats but this was my first time for this brand. Trying to keep my nails fresh and dry quick is easy with this brand!
Crystal B.
Drys very quick!! I love this too coat and I had gotten it when I went on vacation just as a grab as I was going through the store and I'm so happy I bought it because it works amazing and makes my nail polish look great
Kendall B.
Louisville, KY
This is my HOLY GRAIL of top coats. I absolutely love the finish it gives over ANY polish. It dries quickly and doesn't stay sticky. It's a great price and isn't something I have to go somewhere specific for! Love it!!
Amanda S.
I recently purchased this at Walmart. I love it! It goes on smooth and my polish dries so fast! I like that it's thinner and does not cause bubbles. It was about $5. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am always pretty impressed with Sally Hansen products. This is by far my favorite quick dry top coat!!! It's a decent price at under $6! I just used it to set my miracle gel manicure tonight! Definitely a must have in your nail polish collection!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! This has to be my favorite product of 2015, I've used the crap out of it! It's true to its name: I'd say it takes maybe two minutes to dry, and it settles on very smoothly--it doesn't bubble up like other brands do.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this top coat nail polish, it is amazing. When I paint my nails with my favorite color I apply two top coats and it dries less than a hour. I would only use this product. And I would recommend this to anyone.
Cristina G.
I purchased this at Walgreens along with a couple other new polishes for my collection. It went on smooth and didn't do that weird bubbling thing that top coats sometimes do. I'd be careful using vinyls over it, though. The color underneath wanted to come up when I removed the little stencil.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Is this really quick drying and glossy?