BY SALLY HANSEN

Big Kwik Dry Top Coat For the On-the-Go Girl Instant Drying Fast Application For the on-the-go girl, introducing New Big Kwik Dry Top Coat! An instant drying top coat to keep up with your instant color changes! see more...

Sabrina S.
Ellensburg
Fred Meyer's had a bogo sale so I tried it. I looked up reviews on here before and due to the overwhelming 5 star likes on this product gave it a shot. I have to say I was not mislead. This top coats gives a nice shine. It goes on smoothly and does bit create bubbles. Also the brush remains fluild and doesn't clump together like some top coat polishes can. Anyhoo, I'm seeing good things with this. Normally, it isn't too pricey either going for $5.99 at Freddy's.
Denise U.
I am always smudging my polish even when using a polish dryer! This stuff is AMAZING! I can polish both hands and by the time I get the second hand polished, the first hand is ready for this top coat and I do NOT smudge! This is always onhamd especially when I am in a hurry!
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff let me tell ya. I've started taking more interest in my nails. I bought it from cvs, its good value and was quite cheap! I'm a repeat user of top coats but this was my first time for this brand. Trying to keep my nails fresh and dry quick is easy with this brand!
Crystal B.
Drys very quick!! I love this too coat and I had gotten it when I went on vacation just as a grab as I was going through the store and I'm so happy I bought it because it works amazing and makes my nail polish look great
Kendall B.
Louisville, KY
This is my HOLY GRAIL of top coats. I absolutely love the finish it gives over ANY polish. It dries quickly and doesn't stay sticky. It's a great price and isn't something I have to go somewhere specific for! Love it!!
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this at Walmart. I love it! It goes on smooth and my polish dries so fast! I like that it's thinner and does not cause bubbles. It was about $5. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This top coat works pretty well and lasts for a while. It's a good value, but sometimes is difficult to find in stores. I would definitely buy this again
amber j.
Franklin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well, gives a good finish to your nail. Iv use it a few times and I never dissapoints. It's also at a good price!
Kaye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes I have this stuff and it really dries your nails with the quickness and it leaves it looking so shiny.
Miranda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this formula. Dries super fast and leaves your nails so glossy. Does not wear off