BY SALLY HANSEN

Multi-dimensional top coat adds a big, bold glitter effect and show-stopping shine to your favorite nail polish. - provides a brilliant, high gloss finish and long wearing protection see more...

hunter w.
hunter w.
If you are a big fan of glitter, then this top coat is for you. I like to paint my nails with a base color similar to that of the glitter polish to help the glitter look more dense and like it completely covers my nails. This color is a nice blue that is great for all seasons.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Waukesha, WI
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely repeat this product. The value is great. I recommend this product to anyone. It last several hours and its very affordable. I choose this product over anything else. Everyone shpuld at least try it.
Libby V.
Libby V.
I didn't really like this product I found that the glitter was very hard to spread around once I had applied it to my nails and that it probably has a lot of great dupes out there that are way better
olivia p.
olivia p.
Garland, TX
I've had some pretty good results with this brand and Blue Moolight is a really pretty and unique glitter top coat that seems to really compliment any base color that I use on my nails beautifully.
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love all their color and nail polishes they come out with I find it very easy to apply and dry quiet faster than other polishes I must say I have about 10 Sally Hansen nail polishes
Kim H.
Kim H.
Paoli, IN
Very pretty color on. Wasn't to sure about it at first. Once on nail, very pretty. Polish tho is a little hard to get off, but I haven't found a glitter polish that isnt.
Gigi G.
Gigi G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Blue Moonlight
I love any Sally Hanson brands. Great product and easy to use. I love the colors they have to offer. It dries quick.The price is comparable to others.
Janel C.
Janel C.
Spokane, WA
Get to seal the deal and jazz up that old nail polish you have had for oh so long. Kids love it too. Always Teel me how great my nails look.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Holly Ridge, NC
Review for: Blue Moonlight
I LOOOOOVE glitter!!!! This polish is the holy grail! Feeling girly and sparkly,well this will show exactly how you feel!!
siera a.
siera a.

Doesn't stay on well for me. Chipped and gom up on me early on. Doesn't dry well. Too many coats before it works.