Sally Hansen Big Glitter Top Coat - Blue Moonlight uploaded by Rachel F.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Multi-dimensional top coat adds a big, bold glitter effect and show-stopping shine to your favorite nail polish. - provides a brilliant, high gloss finish and long wearing protection see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Tampa, FL
I really like this polish. It does not go on as dense as some other glitter polish, so I can control the amount of glitter being applied by using layers. Usually, it will last about a week before it chips and I have to touch it up.!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This nail polish is cute, however I wouldn't purchase it again because I found that it chipped off easily which is unusual for glitter polishes. I would definitely go with OPI which is my go to polish
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
SallyHansen Big Glutter Top Coat Blue Moonlight is lush! Not only does the product go on smooth but it also provides a beautiful color without having to apply several layers of coats! Super value
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Porterville, CA
It didn't chip which is a good sign, and it didn't make my nails look overdone with to much on top, it just took a while to dry and it was messy to apply. This was my first time using it.
Ruefina S.
Ruefina S.
Love, I'm obsessed with this nail polish, it just makes my nails look so cute, I wear it over my blue nail polish and it just pops so well. amazing product no chip.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Hanceville, AL
This is one of the best glitter polishes I have tried! Normally when you buy glitter polishes it's mainly just a clear coat with a little glitter but not this one!
Nila M.
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
As a huge glitter fan this is definitely like a must you have to get this especially if you're big on gold glitter and glittery nails and everything in between
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love glitter! I used this one for my prom and it was amazing! I didn't have to put a bunch of coats to make it look dense and glittery.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
The Sally Hansen glitter top coat is really nice I loved it not very pricey. Totally recommend it for top coat I bought it at Walgreens
Anam B.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY
This is just an owsome nail oolish glitter ciat just lobed the way it is .
I used it regularly as i am a glietr person.