Sally Hansen Big Glitter Top Coat - Blue Moonlight uploaded by Rachel F.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Multi-dimensional top coat adds a big, bold glitter effect and show-stopping shine to your favorite nail polish. - provides a brilliant, high gloss finish and long wearing protection see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the big glitter line, especially the gold and white one- the name escapes me. It is so pretty and delicate looking. I highly recommend this! If you want a nail art look, but aren't skilled at it, toppers like this one are the way to go. It really kicks your mani up a notch!
Bonny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the glitter nail polishes! They give your nails a little something cute! Most try it
Stepheny E.
Lyons, OR
This never flakes. One coat and your good to go. Also drys real quick, so if you just need to touch and go it's possible.
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
I really like how this comes out on your nail, it is very noticeable and looks great with any color underneath it! One of my favorite nail polishes that I have got!
Reev D.
It wasn't the best thing I've tried from THERES. The diamond version is better from there collection
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
It's amazing, it dryers really fast and it gives an amazing glittery finish to the nails without looking trashy
Shyaira R.
Detroit, MI
This Was Such A Treat I Put Pink At The Bottom Of Mine & It Was Super Shiny & Never Chipped I Was So Happy.
Paola C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sally hansen nail polish! i get one every time i go to CVS this glitter one and the matte one are my favorites
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
This top coat is so beautiful! I love using it on an accent nail or on all of my nails when I want a little something extra.
Natashalysse M.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't ever go wrong with a hint of glitter on your nails! If your looking for a touch of sparkle this is your go to!